Rules and Policies - READ ME FIRST

Do you have a question or problem? Read this forum first! Someone has probably already asked the same thing in the past. Do not ASK questions here!

Moderators: Moderators, Documentation Writers

Cozzie
Spam Generator
Spam Generator
Noob?: No

Rules and Policies - READ ME FIRST

#1 Post by Cozzie »

1. Do not start threads asking for support. This is not a support section. This is a FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS and their answers ONLY.

2. Only start threads if you have a solution, with a complete and comprehensive written answer.

3. Ignorance and/or laziness IS NOT an excuse. When replying to threads, make an effort and don't wait to be spoon fed. help US help YOU! If you do not want/cant help yourself, then so cant we.

4. Knowledgeable users please DO NOT spoon feed nor flame the retards. Just report them and a moderator will come and trash it.

more coming.
Make Openkore Awesome. Join the team.

gabby
Noob
Noob

Re: Rules and Policies - READ ME FIRST

#2 Post by gabby »

uhm just regarding the rules, i saw some topics violating them and they are growing in numbers i guess (pls help! i cant connect blahblah.. pls help me)... i wonder and thought that if such a violation is commited, the sanctions must be more than just a warning...

if i may say... there must be no warning anymore, its the user's responsibility to know the rules of the forum i guess.. and a account ban on forums is not enough..

oh well... just giving out my insights, im just pissed of soe that will register here.. just walk by, start a thread with "help me pls! i cant connect!" blahblahblah... this is a new forum now and i hope this will be clean...

more power... ^^

Cozzie
Spam Generator
Spam Generator

#3 Post by Cozzie »

Read global rules, 3 warning = ban. Atm there are only 2 mods. We have lives and at times very busy. As usual we are stretched.
Make Openkore Awesome. Join the team.

gabby
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by gabby »

Rules do not have to be listed on this post to be enforced, if an Admin or Moderator feels an UNWRITTEN rule has been broken he/she is allowed to act.
oh ok... i overlooked at this... anyway... good luck and more power, ^^

krispaul27
Human
Human

#5 Post by krispaul27 »

ok i promise i follow the rules and policies

Code: Select all

r~/bot/
[/b][/color]