problem using look and lookp on macro...

Philippines

Moderators: waferbaron, Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) is outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information. Please contribute your updated info. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
anzei
Human
Human
Noob?: No

problem using look and lookp on macro...

#1 Post by anzei »

hello everyone, i just need a little help regarding the use of look and lookp

i know that look is used to look at certain direction, and lookp is used to look at certain player.

i'm just wondering if you can help me make the automacro pull the player number of the last player who triggered my macro. :)

i've been trying to configure it for a week now, assigning variables and so, still no luck. thank you...

anzei
Human
Human
Noob?: No

Re: problem using look and lookp on macro...

#2 Post by anzei »

anzei wrote:hello everyone, i just need a little help regarding the use of look and lookp

i know that look is used to look at certain direction, and lookp is used to look at certain player.

i'm just wondering if you can help me make the automacro pull the player number of the last player who triggered my macro. :)

i've been trying to configure it for a week now, assigning variables and so, still no luck. thank you...

i figured it out. it's working now. :)) thank you