Bot 1 character many times

Philippines

Moderators: waferbaron, Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) is outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information. Please contribute your updated info. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
colette26
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Bot 1 character many times

#1 Post by colette26 »

Is it possible to bot 1 character many times? because when i'm leveling in payon field i always see many bots there.... but their all the same.. same job,name and style..... their names looks like this: zephyrus1, zephyrus2, zephyrus3 and so on... some of them have different hair color... 1 with red color, 2 with white and 3 with green... are they botting 1 character or they make different characters with this names and styles???

If they're botting 1 character could someone teach me?

FTLY Bot
Human
Human
Noob?: No

Re: Bot 1 character many times

#2 Post by FTLY Bot »

Ganyan talaga . Gagawin lang naman nilang farm character yun like warper or vend merchant eh :) Bakit ka pa mag iisip ng ipapangalan mo sa character mo ? :D

TL:
They just created a lot of accounts with different usernames but the same format of in game name . They will just make farming characters like warpers or vendors . Why think of a cool name for that ? :D