[Problem] town to town move

Philippines

Moderators: waferbaron, Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) is outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information. Please contribute your updated info. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
vespercore02
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

[Problem] town to town move

#1 Post by vespercore02 »

i experience problem on our current tool when i type move yuno from alberta it will automatically move to prontera and geffen which is the half route to yuno but upon arrival on geffen the char dont move but to sit, i need to retype again the move yuno in order to continue but on the next map aldebaran it will not move again but to sit then i need to retype it again "move yuno" in order to continue again.

another problem when i'm trying to return the char to alberta it will go nice and smooth but the route is not town to town with the use of kafra.. from yuno to aldebaran to geffen move ok but on the next warp instead of warping to prontera he choose to warp on gef_fild10 and then walk to reach the alberta which takes time to arrive

does this problem are related to latest portals.txt?
for your kind assistance devs and co-tool user

tnx