Cannot Pickup Item (Error fault code 4)

Philippines

Moderators: waferbaron, Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) is outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information. Please contribute your updated info. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
domnick
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Cannot Pickup Item (Error fault code 4)

#1 Post by domnick »

Hi guys, can you help me on this problem? i am getting this error on VAlkyrie Server using my bot and he's on Glast Heim getting items but i am seeing this error - Cannot Pickup Item (Error fault code 4) whenever i pickup an equipment...

Then it ends up failing to pickup the item...

Please help me...

Thanks

Raider
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil
Noob?: No

Re: Cannot Pickup Item (Error fault code 4)

#2 Post by Raider »

Bump, I also have this error showing up.

biancastrodith
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#3 Post by biancastrodith »

I had the same problem, and found out it was because there was no more space on my storage, so I can't pickup anymore new item.

kurashige
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#4 Post by kurashige »

yeah, make sure that weight is not a factor in picking up the item, or the item is not your loot and your autopickup option is set to three or 2 (which is quickly pick everything up, even if it is loot from other players).

or when a loot has already been dropped, but it fell on the side where there is a block, where you have to walk around in order for your character to pick it up.

do provide a complete scenario, or better, a screenshot so we could easily help you out. also tell what are the things you already did and tried but still got the issue. :D
Read Funny/Exotic Stories you will not regret it!

Enjoy! Gamers help each other not SCAM.