Unpacking Newiris.exe

Philippines

Moderators: waferbaron, Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) is outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information. Please contribute your updated info. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
lorenz417
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Unpacking Newiris.exe

#1 Post by lorenz417 »

how long does it take to unpack your newiris.exe? mine now is 1 hour yet not finished. im using stripper v2.07 and my OS is Windows 7

btw, i closed the stripper since it has been an hour now. then i tried again and now it says, can not unpack this file.. done..

can u please help me with my problem? :cry:

feenaseiken
Noob
Noob

Re: Unpacking Newiris.exe

#2 Post by feenaseiken »

i also encounter that situation the stripper is not workin. i already try it at windows 7 and windows xp. not workin. please help us unpack thanks

errol04
Noob
Noob

help unpack new iris

#3 Post by errol04 »

could you please guide me on how to unpack newirisexe? also, the tools that i need to have. i am searching for stripper v2.07 but none of the things i downloaded worked. i am using windows 7. thanks.

errol04
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by errol04 »

could you please guide me on how to unpack? also, where do i download stripper v2.07? the things i downloaded won't run. i am using windows 7, by the way. thanks

noobotter
Moderators
Moderators
Noob?: No

#5 Post by noobotter »

errol04 wrote:could you please guide me on how to unpack? also, where do i download stripper v2.07? the things i downloaded won't run. i am using windows 7, by the way. thanks
Stripper doesn't work on Windows 7.
A storm is coming.

jozkoz
Noob
Noob

#6 Post by jozkoz »

noobotter wrote:
errol04 wrote:could you please guide me on how to unpack? also, where do i download stripper v2.07? the things i downloaded won't run. i am using windows 7, by the way. thanks
Stripper doesn't work on Windows 7.
it's working on windows 7.

I manage to unpacked also newirisexe.exe on win7 and according to sir benj the size was 4.34mb.

noobotter
Moderators
Moderators

#7 Post by noobotter »

Good for you. My stripper is not working on Windows 7 x64 that's why I usually use other PC/Laptop w/ WinXP when I unpack. ;)
A storm is coming.

disciplex
Noob
Noob

unpacked newirisexe

#8 Post by disciplex »

can u give me a link where to download of unpacked newirisexe?

Aoi Midori
Noob
Noob

#9 Post by Aoi Midori »

Can anyone give me a download link for stripperX.exe? I've been searching high and low, and the stripper_v207ht doesn't work on my system. Please help me. Thanks.

Well actually, I found versions of stripperX but none of them works on my system. Can anyone just already upload the unpacked New Iris client please? It will be greatly appreciated. :) I can do the hexing part on my own. :)

kagimaru
Noob
Noob

#10 Post by kagimaru »

I already have a unpacked newirisexe for XP i need some help for the HEX CODE i can't understand the HEX CODE go here http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=16785