Unpacked Clients for pRO with ways of finding hex codes

Philippines

Moderators: waferbaron, Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) is outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information. Please contribute your updated info. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
Raider
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil
Noob?: No

Re: Unpacked Clients for pRO with ways of finding hex codes

#171 Post by Raider »

rencecute wrote:
Thank you very much. :)
I would like to request a link of this file in the first post, very useful for other users!

kings091
Noob
Noob

#172 Post by kings091 »

is there any stripper application that works on Win8?
:)

bodaday21
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#173 Post by bodaday21 »

There's a new RAGEXE in valk. And I can't seem to find the CODES. Does anyone knows the NEW HEX CODES? THANK IN ADVANCE.

noobotter
Moderators
Moderators

#174 Post by noobotter »

bodaday21 wrote:There's a new RAGEXE in valk. And I can't seem to find the CODES. Does anyone knows the NEW HEX CODES? THANK IN ADVANCE.
Kindly check this page http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.ph ... &start=160 to see if the method is working for you.
A storm is coming.

heero
Super Moderators
Super Moderators

#175 Post by heero »

I have updated the first post. Thanks for keeping the topic running noobotter, been busy with work so hardly have time to check on updates to pRO server.

vhonn
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

#176 Post by vhonn »

Raider wrote:
rencecute wrote:
Thank you very much. :)
I would like to request a link of this file in the first post, very useful for other users!
Norton detects the file as suspicious.cloud.2.. Any idea why? or just false positive

rpacx
Noob
Noob

#177 Post by rpacx »

noobotter wrote:
bodaday21 wrote:There's a new RAGEXE in valk. And I can't seem to find the CODES. Does anyone knows the NEW HEX CODES? THANK IN ADVANCE.
Kindly check this page http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.ph ... &start=160 to see if the method is working for you.
that isn't working and you can't find that codes on the new exe. I have also saw that the codes in kernel and gdi are varying. Because i was performing hexing procedures last night and today with a new exe, and i was surprise when the code are not the same. I dont know if this normal. I had disassemble the new exe last night and today, and the codes are not the same. What would be the solution for this?

noobotter
Moderators
Moderators

#178 Post by noobotter »

vhonn wrote: Norton detects the file as suspicious.cloud.2.. Any idea why? or just false positive
Just false detection.
rpacx wrote: that isn't working and you can't find that codes on the new exe. I have also saw that the codes in kernel and gdi are varying. Because i was performing hexing procedures last night and today with a new exe, and i was surprise when the code are not the same. I dont know if this normal. I had disassemble the new exe last night and today, and the codes are not the same. What would be the solution for this?
The codes are different because the client used as an example on that procedure is old.
You should follow the same method used on that and apply on the exe that you have right now.
A storm is coming.

rpacx
Noob
Noob

#179 Post by rpacx »

rpacx wrote: that isn't working and you can't find that codes on the new exe. I have also saw that the codes in kernel and gdi are varying. Because i was performing hexing procedures last night and today with a new exe, and i was surprise when the code are not the same. I dont know if this normal. I had disassemble the new exe last night and today, and the codes are not the same. What would be the solution for this?
noobotter wrote: The codes are different because the client used as an example on that procedure is old.
You should follow the same method used on that and apply on the exe that you have right now.
forgot to mention that i have used the same method, and unfortunately it was not working. i saw this on your post:

Search:
85 C0 74 07 C6 05 EF 6B 96 00 01 33 DB
Replace:
85 C0 EB 07 C6 05 5E F6 B9 00 01 33 DB

i thought that only the "74" will change with "EB" . What is the meaning of that code highlighted and why is that change?

noobotter
Moderators
Moderators

#180 Post by noobotter »

rpacx wrote: forgot to mention that i have used the same method, and unfortunately it was not working. i saw this on your post:

Search:
85 C0 74 07 C6 05 EF 6B 96 00 01 33 DB
Replace:
85 C0 EB 07 C6 05 5E F6 B9 00 01 33 DB

i thought that only the "74" will change with "EB" . What is the meaning of that code highlighted and why is that change?
That's not my original post. I just quoted heero's previous method about that.
The change from 74 to EB is a change to JMP in assembly language.
I don't know why there's a change on that bold letters though.

The codes I've posted are these:
search:
85 c0 74 07 c6 05 e7 a2 98 00 01 33 db
replace:
85 c0 eb 07 c6 05 e7 a2 98 00 01 33 db

search:
85 c0 0f 85 d1 00 00 00 0f be 05 19 fe 89 00
replace:
85 c0 90 90 90 90 90 90 0f be 05 19 fe 89 00

search:
e8 42 27 dd ff 3b c6 74 75
replace:
90 90 90 90 90 90 90 90 90
Kindly try these codes first and see if it's still working. :)
A storm is coming.