Unpacked Clients for pRO with ways of finding hex codes

Philippines

Moderators: waferbaron, Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) is outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information. Please contribute your updated info. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
noobotter
Moderators
Moderators
Noob?: No

Re: Unpacked Clients for pRO with ways of finding hex codes

#11 Post by noobotter »

ras007 wrote:Hi Sir Heero,

I used to hex my own client but ever since they changed it so that you need to unpack it first I haven't been able to figure it out.
What I mean is, I can hex my own client but I would need the unpacked ragexe first.

Would you mind telling me what program I need to use to unpack the ragexe? I tried using stripperX but its not working and the output is messed up.
Could you create a guide for that part so we could do the hexing ourselves starting from the packed ragexe?

Thanks!
Try using stripper 2.07. It works well on WinXP OS.
A storm is coming.

heero
Super Moderators
Super Moderators

#12 Post by heero »

noobotter wrote:

I used to hex my own client but ever since they changed it so that you need to unpack it first I haven't been able to figure it out.
What I mean is, I can hex my own client but I would need the unpacked ragexe first.

Would you mind telling me what program I need to use to unpack the ragexe? I tried using stripperX but its not working and the output is messed up.
Could you create a guide for that part so we could do the hexing ourselves starting from the packed ragexe?

Thanks!
As noobotter said use stripper 2.07 but also remember you must keep the file your unpacking inside the folder of your Ragnarok client it requires the files there so that it unpacks properly.

Confidentials
Noob
Noob

#13 Post by Confidentials »

hi sir Heero, im new here.
i've already downloaded Unpacked ragexe.exe http://www.mediafire.com/?iz6v4s4z1xjqkdz and unzipped it. but honestly i don't know what to do next b'coz im new and seriously i don't know much about this bot program. all i know is how to edit configs of bot and that's it. since the bot stop from functioning (it function though but dc'ed after 30 sec then reconnect then dc'es again) i really don't know how to make it operational again. i need your help asap.. pls... thx... P.S.

buririt
Noob
Noob

#14 Post by buririt »

sir heero ano poh hex code ng unlimited zoom?
bka nman alam u din kung ano irereplace..
post u naman din d2..
salamat..

ras007
Noob
Noob

#15 Post by ras007 »

heero wrote:
noobotter wrote:

Thanks!
As noobotter said use stripper 2.07 but also remember you must keep the file your unpacking inside the folder of your Ragnarok client it requires the files there so that it unpacks properly.
@Nooboter

Thanks! Will try it later on VM as I have Win7 as my OS.

@Sir Heero

Thanks! Will keep that in mind when I try to unpack.

noobotter
Moderators
Moderators

#16 Post by noobotter »

Confidentials wrote:hi sir Heero, im new here.
i've already downloaded Unpacked ragexe.exe http://www.mediafire.com/?iz6v4s4z1xjqkdz and unzipped it. but honestly i don't know what to do next b'coz im new and seriously i don't know much about this bot program. all i know is how to edit configs of bot and that's it. since the bot stop from functioning (it function though but dc'ed after 30 sec then reconnect then dc'es again) i really don't know how to make it operational again. i need your help asap.. pls... thx... P.S.
If it's your first time to encounter those kind of strings, you should check out Belladonna's guide on the first post to know what to do and what programs to be used.
Then apply what you've learned from Belladonna's guide to the updated functions on the first post.
buririt wrote:sir heero ano poh hex code ng unlimited zoom?
bka nman alam u din kung ano irereplace..
post u naman din d2..
salamat..
Try this, I only found this on google but I think this is the one.
Search: 00 00 66 43 00 00 C8 43
Replace: 00 00 00 43 00 00 86 44

This zoom doesn't have restrictions since you can zoom out very far and zoom in very near. I find it annoying rather than being useful.
A storm is coming.

Confidentials
Noob
Noob

#17 Post by Confidentials »

whoa!! that's the big problem sir noobotter.. i don't know how to open or operate even the beladdons guide. shame on me as im a real noob...

shanidy12
Noob
Noob

#18 Post by shanidy12 »

NO MORE BOT in IRIS????

heero
Super Moderators
Super Moderators

#19 Post by heero »

Confidentials wrote:whoa!! that's the big problem sir noobotter.. i don't know how to open or operate even the beladdons guide. shame on me as im a real noob...
If you dont take time to even learn these then dont use them. We take the time to find this and give you guides so you can at least understand what to do. We dont spoon feed everything, you can either learn or just dont use them the choice is yours. Oh btw if your the type of guy who just downloads files because they say "New version of Dual Client for Ragnarok download now" then I fear one day you may find your accounts stolen/hacked.

Learn or dont use those are your only choices.
shanidy12 wrote:NO MORE BOT in IRIS????
This is not the right place to ask that, I already replied to your topic go and read that.

sa2mi20
Noob
Noob

#20 Post by sa2mi20 »

Thanks to your guide heero :)

100% working just follow the guide and read carefully...

i just use my "commonsense lvl 10" :)