openkore inventory refresh(tamings)

Philippines

Moderators: waferbaron, Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) is outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information. Please contribute your updated info. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
zexel0014
Human
Human
Noob?: No

openkore inventory refresh(tamings)

#1 Post by zexel0014 »

hello..

like the tittle says. why is it openkore doesnt refresh my inventory properly.. especially in taming items..
heres the scenario.

i did make some macro for sticky rat quest, the macro functions properly, then some of the automacro isnt triggering i dont know why. i checket the item name properly, compared it to the item.txt in the tables,. its the same..

BTW automacro's trigger is inventory "item name(taming)" < 1

then i tried to run again.. tamed some porings, sticky rat's and lunatic's. i did make sure the taming items we're all used then when i entered the console command "i" the items are still there, i dont know why but kore doesnt recognize the item being used when used as a taming item..in the console theres no line that the item has been used... just the lines pet successfully captured or what so ever..

then i tried to relog the bot then checked my inventory again and now the tamings are gone..

is there a way to fix this?.. can someone give me a link where can read something about this to fix y problem?.

TIA

4epT
Developers
Developers

Re: openkore inventory refresh(tamings)

#2 Post by 4epT »

show console logs
All my posts are made by machine translator!
¤ Manual ¤ Anti BotKiller ¤ Packet Extractor v3 ¤

zexel0014
Human
Human

Re: openkore inventory refresh(tamings)

#3 Post by zexel0014 »

here's the console

c4c1n6kr3m1
The Way Of Human
The Way Of Human
Noob?: Yes