[Help] Poseidon + Latest Gameguard

Philippines

Moderators: waferbaron, Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) is outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information. Please contribute your updated info. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
GotMilk25
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

[Help] Poseidon + Latest Gameguard

#1 Post by GotMilk25 »

After an hour of trying to figure out how to properly configure poseidon, i successfully managed to run it properly.
But I have a little problem, since the Latest Gameguard detects bot then the Poseidon is useless when it also uses that Gameguard because the client will automatically close if you open your bot or when it detects the bot.

I'm wondering if it is possible to use the old version of Gameguard in Poseidon so that i can use it while botting without disconnecting from a certain maps (WOE maps to be specific. We all know that even without poseidon you can bot w/o being disconnected except from WOE maps). So is it possible? Any idea how?

MiBo
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: [Help] Poseidon + Latest Gameguard

#2 Post by MiBo »

Don't know what exactly Poseidon does but Gameguard uses some crc checks and so on now, before that it was possible to switch newer gameguard versions just with older ones.... Got fixed tho. W/E.

You can always hide your process dll from gameguard tho, just google for the latest information of the actual gameguard version (e.g. bypass gameguard 99.99 alpha - if that would be the version lol).

ever_boy_
Developers
Developers

#3 Post by ever_boy_ »

use a virtual machine with windowsXP OS.

GotMilk25
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by GotMilk25 »

ever_boy_ wrote:use a virtual machine with windowsXP OS.
Does it mean i will run my Poseidon at it(Virtual Machine) and run my bots at my current OS?
Will this function similar to the old Poseidon + running bots which prevents disconnection from game guard enables maps?

GotMilk25
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by GotMilk25 »

any ideas? :)

jerome0810
Noob
Noob

#6 Post by jerome0810 »

Solving the CHARBLOCKSIZE here http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=12596 should be a good start. I think we are already at 144