Openkore.com

OpenKore Forums
It is currently 11 Dec 2017, 09:17

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) is outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information. Please contribute your updated info. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 939 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ragnarok Online PH [2017 RELAUNCH] Discussion
PostPosted: 30 Oct 2017, 09:42 
Noob
Noob

remlei wrote:
we all know that OpenKore doesnt work well with a game that has a server and client side encryption.

According to my searches at least based on tRO when it comes to bot development with OpenKore, almost all of them needs some sort of middle-man software to do the decrypt-encrypt packets for OpenKore since OpenKore is not designed to deal with encrypted packets and that's the reality.

SO if you want a bot, the only way you can go for now is, Automation software (eg, AutoIT based automation, which most of the Pixel Bot's are based on this).

I really hope one of the Dev release an explanation like this, that for us to have a closure. Thanks for sharing this.

PostPosted: 31 Oct 2017, 11:20 
Noob
Noob

There is a working bot from indonesia. I'm assuming we need to disassemble the files since it is subscription based. If there is any legit programmer out here, please ping me so we can talk and I'll give you the DLL. I currently pay for it on a monthly basis. But since PixelBots died, they jacked up the prices. It was $60/month for 5 accounts. And yes, I will confirm that it is time locked. Something with pcmac.dll, and pcmacx.dll Those are the only files they resend to me whenever there is an update, or the subscription expired. They did ask me to send my hwid in order for them to lock the bot on just 1 pc.

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2017, 05:29 
Human
Human

deepee wrote:
There is a working bot from indonesia. I'm assuming we need to disassemble the files since it is subscription based. If there is any legit programmer out here, please ping me so we can talk and I'll give you the DLL. I currently pay for it on a monthly basis. But since PixelBots died, they jacked up the prices. It was $60/month for 5 accounts. And yes, I will confirm that it is time locked. Something with pcmac.dll, and pcmacx.dll Those are the only files they resend to me whenever there is an update, or the subscription expired. They did ask me to send my hwid in order for them to lock the bot on just 1 pc.

Just share the file here for everyone to cooperate. I don't see any reason why you don't want to share to public. If you're goal is to make it work it is better to be shared with a larger group to test rather than you and a programmer only to test. The only reason I see why you don't want to share it publicly is because if it miracuously worked, you will either not share it or sell it. Sorry but this is the logical conclusion you can only come up with people who always bait to share or something alike.

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2017, 19:44 
Noob
Noob

Hi, yes can you please share the DLL your referring? i'm a programmer, i'm the one that able to share the screenshot that shows the latest pRO IP address,
i might able to decompile that file and try to reverse engineer it? may be...

deepee wrote:

Thanks

PostPosted: 07 Nov 2017, 03:41 
Noob
Noob

from first page until 92 page,i read but most poeple say still facing revpacket issue.
So the conclusion is PHRO still not able using the bot right ? correct me if i wrong.

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2017, 13:37 
Noob
Noob

All the information needed to make the bot work can be found in the ro folder "data.grf" & ragexe. It's all up to you to figure it out.

If the default revpacket is not working properly then generate one that will work. If your bot is not connecting to the server, you can find the correct settings inside data.grf .... It's that simple.:lol:

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2017, 23:52 
Noob
Noob

Hi,

Please see my past post and as i said, i was able to connect already, my problem now is bypassing the passcode in the character select......
i already shared the necessary screenshot of the configs to connect,

I just need some help on how to enter access code in the character select

W0lvez wrote:
All the information needed to make the bot work can be found in the ro folder "data.grf" & ragexe. It's all up to you to figure it out.

If the default revpacket is not working properly then generate one that will work. If your bot is not connecting to the server, you can find the correct settings inside data.grf .... It's that simple.:lol:

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2017, 04:33 
Noob
Noob

Can you share me your server.txt ?

johnjalani wrote:
Hi,

Please see my past post and as i said, i was able to connect already, my problem now is bypassing the passcode in the character select......
i already shared the necessary screenshot of the configs to connect,

I just need some help on how to enter access code in the character select

W0lvez wrote:

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2017, 23:48 
Noob
Noob

Good Day pRO 2017 Ragnarockerz. Maybe my account is new here but im not new in Botting World in pRO the Last time i played pRO is the Valkyrie time. Maybe there still some people here to help me or someone can and i will help also too and share some of my accomplishment. For now eto lang ang nagawa ko at ang nakita ko talagang biggest problem ng pRO 2017 ngayon ay ang packets.i manage to search all over other forums or section about this lets say nag start ulit ako sa 0% from searching working I.P. then correct server.txt(im not sure im talagang correct but i manage to login and able to get my character on the map but not moving) yes correct i think yung natitirang problema dito ay about sa Moving packets or attack packets dont know if im correct but eto lang ang napansin ko. Unknown packets or stuck during route ang lumalabas. I Hope meron dito kaya mag resolve neto then if na fix i will share mine also to all not to sell but to give help to others

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2017, 02:31 
Noob
Noob

Exia wrote:
Good Day pRO 2017 Ragnarockerz. Maybe my account is new here but im not new in Botting World in pRO the Last time i played pRO is the Valkyrie time. Maybe there still some people here to help me or someone can and i will help also too and share some of my accomplishment. For now eto lang ang nagawa ko at ang nakita ko talagang biggest problem ng pRO 2017 ngayon ay ang packets.i manage to search all over other forums or section about this lets say nag start ulit ako sa 0% from searching working I.P. then correct server.txt(im not sure im talagang correct but i manage to login and able to get my character on the map but not moving) yes correct i think yung natitirang problema dito ay about sa Moving packets or attack packets dont know if im correct but eto lang ang napansin ko. Unknown packets or stuck during route ang lumalabas. I Hope meron dito kaya mag resolve neto then if na fix i will share mine also to all not to sell but to give help to others

Hindi mo binanggit kung nakikita mo ang character mo sa loob ng game. Baka gaya din ng iba, ghost log in yan.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 939 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94  Next