Openkore.com

OpenKore Forums
It is currently 15 Dec 2017, 13:56

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) is outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information. Please contribute your updated info. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 939 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ragnarok Online PH [2017 RELAUNCH] Discussion
PostPosted: 17 Oct 2017, 03:27 
Human
Human

Please stop. You will not fool anyone here. Better try in those Facebook groups. You might have better luck there. ;)

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2017, 23:33 
Noob
Noob

This poor thing, always create a new account, always tell the same story.

PostPosted: 22 Oct 2017, 20:55 
Human
Human

So no more update guys?

PostPosted: 23 Oct 2017, 16:01 
Noob
Noob

pwede humingi ng onting tulong sa config or something wrong sa bot ko na to actually pumasok na sya hanggang character with visual then after nya sa mga character selection di na sya makakonek failed to connect siguro eto na last problem ko kung maayos ko to advanced thanks sa pwedeng sumagot this problem i share ko sayo pag tama tong ginawa ko

Unable to inject C:\Users\PC\Destop\openkore Bot v.1\NetRedirect.dll

PostPosted: 23 Oct 2017, 22:15 
Human
Human

Mcjosh09 wrote:
pwede humingi ng onting tulong sa config or something wrong sa bot ko na to actually pumasok na sya hanggang character with visual then after nya sa mga character selection di na sya makakonek failed to connect siguro eto na last problem ko kung maayos ko to advanced thanks sa pwedeng sumagot this problem i share ko sayo pag tama tong ginawa ko

Unable to inject C:\Users\PC\Destop\openkore Bot v.1\NetRedirect.dll

Why not share it first so many can try to fix the problem? Two heads is definitely better than one right?

PostPosted: 25 Oct 2017, 07:11 
Noob
Noob

I think its about time to declare roPH non botable and remove the 2 supporters indicated in openkore homepage. There is clearly no support judging by the issue opened by alisonrag (https://github.com/OpenKore/openkore/issues/1225), just my two cents, this is to lessen the people asking for an update or waiting/expecting for an update.

PostPosted: 25 Oct 2017, 07:18 
Noob
Noob

Hi, i'm a .NET developer, i'm not sure if i can do much but i want to try to help make openKore work in phRO.
I already forked the source copy of openkore to my development machine. I'm doing some research on how openkore works, specially to other servers.

I'm walking blind here but i will try, atleast not giving up without a good fight :mrgreen: :geek:

PostPosted: 25 Oct 2017, 11:45 
Human
Human

ershin08 wrote:

I think its about time to declare roPH non botable and remove the 2 supporters indicated in openkore homepage. There is clearly no support judging by the issue opened by alisonrag (https://github.com/OpenKore/openkore/issues/1225), just my two cents, this is to lessen the people asking for an update or waiting/expecting for an update.

Right and close this thread too or lock the PH sub so people will understand that there's no working openkore bot.

PostPosted: 25 Oct 2017, 20:14 
Noob
Noob

I made a small progress.....
Before all i get is cant connect to server, now i can connect to server, but it seems it can't pass the password entry before selecting the character.

https://ibb.co/f6ckkm
https://ibb.co/jywZd6

we need to help each other here

PostPosted: 29 Oct 2017, 19:09 
Noob
Noob

we all know that OpenKore doesnt work well with a game that has a server and client side encryption.

According to my searches at least based on tRO when it comes to bot development with OpenKore, almost all of them needs some sort of middle-man software to do the decrypt-encrypt packets for OpenKore since OpenKore is not designed to deal with encrypted packets and that's the reality.

SO if you want a bot, the only way you can go for now is, Automation software (eg, AutoIT based automation, which most of the Pixel Bot's are based on this).

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 939 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94  Next