Openkore.com

OpenKore Forums
It is currently 27 May 2018, 11:26

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Forum rules


This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) is outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information. Please contribute your updated info. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Packet Tokenizer issue with users of XKore 1
PostPosted: 07 Jul 2017, 04:49 
Offline
Noob
Noob

Joined: 07 Jul 2017, 01:11
Posts: 2
madalilng wrote:
like this ... as you see here i'm editing the send.pm to include the packet size on the first 3 bytes..
sad to say i can't test it because my openkore can't even connect to the map ... im stuck at unknown packet.


Don't get discouraged you're up for the challenge and a lot of people are here to help and if you do solve it your problem, don't hesitate to share your ideas.

May I also ask if when you do get to fix your sendMapLogin error. Please to relay your fix to me. I've been trying all sort of files and packets but it doesn't seem to change. Thanks! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Packet Tokenizer issue with users of XKore 1
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2017, 02:48 
Offline
Super Moderators
Super Moderators

Joined: 04 Apr 2008, 11:12
Posts: 161
ramdotcom16gb wrote:
someone shared his src/network/pro to us that can connect using xkore 0
it manage to bypass the login,master_version and version encryption
it doesn't fully show the char info after master_login but it connects the openkore to the server.
now the problem is it can connect but it cant walk.

Attachment:
cant walk.jpg


Now this topic is about helping each other so unless you can show use these so called network modifications like the rest of those posting here I feel like you are just waiting for our progress and want to use it for yourself. Dont get me wrong but if you are not going to contribute anything then it would be best to not show us screenshots at all. We are trying to come up with a solution while you are only posting screenshots and not giving anything concrete like the others who posted their source code here. If you can't give out these shared sources you have then please dont say anything else it just misleads us and is detrimental to the other developers who are sharing their thoughts and source code here.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Packet Tokenizer issue with users of XKore 1
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2017, 04:40 
Offline
Noob
Noob

Joined: 26 Jun 2017, 06:07
Posts: 10
fixed unknown token problem.

tested with xkore 0. can enter map and read all stats. but still can't do anything.
major change is in MessageTokenizer that wrap to the packet segmentation. I think it should work with x1 but I can't try myself.

Quote:
Connecting (116.93.119.30:10032)... connected
pRO encrypted size 9 flag 0
pRO encrypted size 16 flag 0
<< Received packet: 02EB [13 bytes]
Sent Guild Master/Member Check.
Sent Guild Request Page : 0
Sent Guild Request Page : 1
You are now in the game
Sending Map Loaded
Your Coordinates: 75, 278
pRO encrypted size 340 flag 0
<< Received packet: 010F - Skills List [337 bytes]
pRO encrypted size 14 flag 0
<< Received packet: 01D7 - Weapon / Shield Display [11 bytes]
pRO encrypted size 14 flag 0
<< Received packet: 01D7 - Weapon / Shield Display [11 bytes]
pRO encrypted size 14 flag 0
<< Received packet: 01D7 - Weapon / Shield Display [11 bytes]
pRO encrypted size 7 flag 0
<< Received packet: 013A - Attack Range [ 4 bytes]
Your attack range is: 1
pRO encrypted size 11 flag 0
<< Received packet: 00B0 - Your Status Info [ 8 bytes]
pRO encrypted size 7 flag 0
<< Received packet: 013A - Attack Range [ 4 bytes]
Your attack range is: 1
pRO encrypted size 11 flag 0
<< Received packet: 00B0 - Your Status Info [ 8 bytes]
pRO encrypted size 11 flag 0
<< Received packet: 00B0 - Your Status Info [ 8 bytes]
pRO encrypted size 11 flag 0
<< Received packet: 02B1 [ 8 bytes]
pRO encrypted size 11 flag 0
<< Received packet: 02B2 [ 8 bytes]
quest_all_mission 8, 0
Calculating random route to: Payon Forest (pay_fild06): 286, 311
You on route to: Payon Forest(pay_fild06): 286, 311
Auto-sitting
pRO encrypted size 11 flag 0
<< Received packet: 00B0 - Your Status Info [ 8 bytes]
pRO encrypted size 11 flag 0
<< Received packet: 00B0 - Your Status Info [ 8 bytes]
pRO encrypted size 11 flag 0
<< Received packet: 00B0 - Your Status Info [ 8 bytes]
pRO encrypted size 11 flag 0
<< Received packet: 00B0 - Your Status Info [ 8 bytes]
pRO encrypted size 271 flag 0
<< Received packet: 07D9 [268 bytes]
----------------------------------- Hotkeys -----------------------------------
# Name Type Lv
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Novice Potion item 0
1 None item 0
2 None item 0
3 Novice Fly Wing item 0
4 None item 0
5 None item 0
6 None item 0
7 None item 0
8 None item 0
9 None item 0
10 None item 0
11 None item 0
12 None item 0
13 None item 0
14 None item 0
15 None item 0
16 None item 0
17 None item 0
18 None item 0
19 None item 0
20 None item 0
21 None item 0
22 None item 0
23 None item 0
24 None item 0
25 None item 0
26 None item 0
27 None item 0
28 None item 0
29 None item 0
30 None item 0
31 None item 0
32 None item 0
33 None item 0
34 None item 0
35 None item 0
36 None item 0
37 None item 0
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pRO encrypted size 6 flag 0
<< Received packet: 02C9 [ 3 bytes]
Allowed other player invite to Party
pRO encrypted size 6 flag 0
<< Received packet: 02DA [ 3 bytes]
Other players are not allowed to view your Equipment.
sitAuto - sit
pRO encrypted size 19 flag 1


Attachments:
openkore-master.zip [22.18 KiB]
Downloaded 1082 times
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Packet Tokenizer issue with users of XKore 1
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2017, 05:07 
Offline
Super Moderators
Super Moderators

Joined: 04 Apr 2008, 11:12
Posts: 161
fclose wrote:
fixed unknown token problem.

tested with xkore 0. can enter map and read all stats. but still can't do anything.
major change is in MessageTokenizer that wrap to the packet segmentation. I think it should work with x1 but I can't try myself.

Quote:
Connecting (116.93.119.30:10032)... connected
pRO encrypted size 9 flag 0
pRO encrypted size 16 flag 0
<< Received packet: 02EB [13 bytes]
Sent Guild Master/Member Check.
Sent Guild Request Page : 0
Sent Guild Request Page : 1
You are now in the game
Sending Map Loaded
Your Coordinates: 75, 278
pRO encrypted size 340 flag 0
<< Received packet: 010F - Skills List [337 bytes]
pRO encrypted size 14 flag 0
<< Received packet: 01D7 - Weapon / Shield Display [11 bytes]
pRO encrypted size 14 flag 0
<< Received packet: 01D7 - Weapon / Shield Display [11 bytes]
pRO encrypted size 14 flag 0
<< Received packet: 01D7 - Weapon / Shield Display [11 bytes]
pRO encrypted size 7 flag 0
<< Received packet: 013A - Attack Range [ 4 bytes]
Your attack range is: 1
pRO encrypted size 11 flag 0
<< Received packet: 00B0 - Your Status Info [ 8 bytes]
pRO encrypted size 7 flag 0
<< Received packet: 013A - Attack Range [ 4 bytes]
Your attack range is: 1
pRO encrypted size 11 flag 0
<< Received packet: 00B0 - Your Status Info [ 8 bytes]
pRO encrypted size 11 flag 0
<< Received packet: 00B0 - Your Status Info [ 8 bytes]
pRO encrypted size 11 flag 0
<< Received packet: 02B1 [ 8 bytes]
pRO encrypted size 11 flag 0
<< Received packet: 02B2 [ 8 bytes]
quest_all_mission 8, 0
Calculating random route to: Payon Forest (pay_fild06): 286, 311
You on route to: Payon Forest(pay_fild06): 286, 311
Auto-sitting
pRO encrypted size 11 flag 0
<< Received packet: 00B0 - Your Status Info [ 8 bytes]
pRO encrypted size 11 flag 0
<< Received packet: 00B0 - Your Status Info [ 8 bytes]
pRO encrypted size 11 flag 0
<< Received packet: 00B0 - Your Status Info [ 8 bytes]
pRO encrypted size 11 flag 0
<< Received packet: 00B0 - Your Status Info [ 8 bytes]
pRO encrypted size 271 flag 0
<< Received packet: 07D9 [268 bytes]
----------------------------------- Hotkeys -----------------------------------
# Name Type Lv
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Novice Potion item 0
1 None item 0
2 None item 0
3 Novice Fly Wing item 0
4 None item 0
5 None item 0
6 None item 0
7 None item 0
8 None item 0
9 None item 0
10 None item 0
11 None item 0
12 None item 0
13 None item 0
14 None item 0
15 None item 0
16 None item 0
17 None item 0
18 None item 0
19 None item 0
20 None item 0
21 None item 0
22 None item 0
23 None item 0
24 None item 0
25 None item 0
26 None item 0
27 None item 0
28 None item 0
29 None item 0
30 None item 0
31 None item 0
32 None item 0
33 None item 0
34 None item 0
35 None item 0
36 None item 0
37 None item 0
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pRO encrypted size 6 flag 0
<< Received packet: 02C9 [ 3 bytes]
Allowed other player invite to Party
pRO encrypted size 6 flag 0
<< Received packet: 02DA [ 3 bytes]
Other players are not allowed to view your Equipment.
sitAuto - sit
pRO encrypted size 19 flag 1


Good work there with modifying password_rijndael handler in /src/network/Send.pm making it size 32 from 24. Good work with MessageTokenizer as well I am also on the same method but was focusing more on making xKore 1 work so have not checked password_rijndael code. Currently close to where you are working on packetParse->parse so it can handle the modified packets I believe thats where the next problem lies.

Edit: In addition merely cutting out the packet is ok but if we can't mimic what the RO client sends then openkore wont function properly so I am focusing my work with xKore 1 to see how the client sends and receives data.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Packet Tokenizer issue with users of XKore 1
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2017, 05:46 
Offline
Noob
Noob

Joined: 05 Jul 2017, 07:41
Posts: 1
Here's what i got when i try to connect it to xkore1


Attachments:
BWISIT.png
BWISIT.png [ 460.66 KiB | Viewed 3895 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Packet Tokenizer issue with users of XKore 1
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2017, 05:53 
Offline
Super Moderators
Super Moderators

Joined: 04 Apr 2008, 11:12
Posts: 161
greenisgood wrote:
Here's what i got when i try to connect it to xkore1

That is related to how different xKore 1 handles packets than xKore 0 so for now if you want to do tests with fclose's code then please do so with xKore 0 in mind.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Packet Tokenizer issue with users of XKore 1
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2017, 08:30 
Offline
Super Moderators
Super Moderators

Joined: 04 Apr 2008, 11:12
Posts: 161
nashly22 wrote:
can u help guys. mine doesnt move at all but connected on map...see my pic

This is a topic for development of openkore not a place to ask that kind of quesiton. We are TRYING to get it to work so dont ask us to suddenly get it working when we are still developing it? I will give you a warning for now but dont ask such questions here.

Edit: Back to topic it seems even the packets sent to the server include the packet length at the start of each packet send so we have to also include that when we send our packets to the server here is a sample of what I found.

These are the packets sent by the client for sit and stand
Code:
Sit packet   -> 0A 00 33 30 02 05 04 03 02 03
Stand packet -> 0A 00 32 30 02 05 04 03 02 02

Its also the same with Move packet
Code:
Move Packet -> 08 00 7B 5A 07 13 C7 F1


Also the packet prefix seem to be different so we will have to get each new packet prefix for each action we do. These are just some of the findings I made while checking pRO client.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Packet Tokenizer issue with users of XKore 1
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2017, 09:16 
Offline
Noob
Noob
User avatar

Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 09:49
Posts: 12
fclose wrote:
fixed unknown token problem.

tested with xkore 0. can enter map and read all stats. but still can't do anything.
major change is in MessageTokenizer that wrap to the packet segmentation. I think it should work with x1 but I can't try myself.



I tried using xkore 1 and it is not working.
unable to connect to map server, then it disconnects.
see screenshot below:

Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Packet Tokenizer issue with users of XKore 1
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2017, 09:18 
Offline
Noob
Noob

Joined: 01 Jul 2017, 02:00
Posts: 1
heero wrote:
nashly22 wrote:
can u help guys. mine doesnt move at all but connected on map...see my pic

This is a topic for development of openkore not a place to ask that kind of quesiton. We are TRYING to get it to work so dont ask us to suddenly get it working when we are still developing it? I will give you a warning for now but dont ask such questions here.

Edit: Back to topic it seems even the packets sent to the server include the packet length at the start of each packet send so we have to also include that when we send our packets to the server here is a sample of what I found.

These are the packets sent by the client for sit and stand
Code:
Sit packet   -> 0A 00 33 30 02 05 04 03 02 03
Stand packet -> 0A 00 32 30 02 05 04 03 02 02

Its also the same with Move packet
Code:
Move Packet -> 08 00 7B 5A 07 13 C7 F1


Also the packet prefix seem to be different so we will have to get each new packet prefix for each action we do. These are just some of the findings I made while checking pRO client.


From unknown-item

Sorry to discourage you but seems you guys haven't been anywhere close to understand what the new packet encryption system really does.
It uses a side channel communication for the encryption system along with normal game data, so if you just ignore the encrypted packets from the server, you won't get the reply right. This side channel also sends some algorithm code that will run in memory, before that happen I can call CDClient.dll like Ragexe to encrypt/decrypt for me, once that code is ready there are plenty of heavily virtualized code to tackle with and the code isn't always the same.
In brief, you should let CDClient.dll handle all encryption stuff, and bypass detections inside the algorithm code from the side channel. Good luck.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Packet Tokenizer issue with users of XKore 1
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2017, 10:12 
Offline
Super Moderators
Super Moderators

Joined: 04 Apr 2008, 11:12
Posts: 161
botready wrote:
From unknown-item

Sorry to discourage you but seems you guys haven't been anywhere close to understand what the new packet encryption system really does.
It uses a side channel communication for the encryption system along with normal game data, so if you just ignore the encrypted packets from the server, you won't get the reply right. This side channel also sends some algorithm code that will run in memory, before that happen I can call CDClient.dll like Ragexe to encrypt/decrypt for me, once that code is ready there are plenty of heavily virtualized code to tackle with and the code isn't always the same.
In brief, you should let CDClient.dll handle all encryption stuff, and bypass detections inside the algorithm code from the side channel. Good luck.


We understand there are extra packet data being sent by the client, we are not here to argue we are trying to share what we know now if you wish to share your findings then its your choice if not then thats also your choice. You may criticize us for what little we post but do try not to discourage us. We share what we can based on what we find nothing more, unlike before most of the devs now are no longer as free to dig deeper into this and are just doing this on their free time. We welcome you to contribute your findings but discouraging us is not really helping. Just my take on what you said.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group