pRO relaunch (EXE) xkore 0 ONLY

Philippines

Moderators: waferbaron, Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) is outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information. Please contribute your updated info. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
Sophia
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: pRO relaunch (EXE) xkore 0 ONLY

#11 Post by Sophia »

Hi, I have already tried to download the rageexe and netdirect.dll, i clicked Run as administrator for my start.exe openkore first then followed by the Rage.exe that i pasted on my desktop. i got this error see attached file. Hope someone can help me or please contact me through my fb sophia nadela, wearing black shirt.

Thanks!

-Sophie
Attachments
Error.png

kali
OpenKore Monk
OpenKore Monk

#12 Post by kali »

Did you even read the post title?

If you can't even understand a simple instruction, how else would you understand more complicated instructions?
Got your topic trashed by a mod?

Trashing topics is one click, and moving a topic to its proper forum is a lot harder. You expend the least effort in deciding where to post, mods expend the least effort by trashing.

Have a nice day.

jiyeong
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#13 Post by jiyeong »

receive

0A76 80
0275 37
09A1 2
0187 6
08B8 10
0066 3
0436 19

send

05B1 18
0276 115
6521 4
082D 35
09D9 148
08B9 12
0187 6
08b9 12
0071 28
0009 9
0001 16
0011 301
000E 155
000b 536

this packets are captured ingame..
when i edited my OPK packets to match what i captured and tried it...the packets recieve/send change by 2bytes..and disconnect again..and i tried to edit it again same thing the packets change back to the first packets i captured..

i aint a dev or a programmer.. :)

nkorea
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#14 Post by nkorea »

Guys the devs just said no bot will work. xkore 0 or xkore 1 configuration. After map login the packets are encrypted using CDClient.dll. Basically it syncs with the server and requests an encryption key. Then when you send a packet it uses that crypt key to genetate AES encrypted packets that are padded. It doesn't send the same packet twice even if you send the same instruction. This means the request packet is polymorphic. This means that packet tokenizer will not work because the recvpackets are not raw. They also have been encrypted and we need to decode it using CDClient.dll.

peaceofsoul
Noob
Noob

#15 Post by peaceofsoul »

@nkorea
Would you please link the posted results from the Dev team regarding the progress on Openkore + CDClient.dll?
Appreciated!.

enigmaceres
Noob
Noob

#16 Post by enigmaceres »

nkorea wrote:Guys the devs just said no bot will work. xkore 0 or xkore 1 configuration. After map login the packets are encrypted using CDClient.dll. Basically it syncs with the server and requests an encryption key. Then when you send a packet it uses that crypt key to genetate AES encrypted packets that are padded. It doesn't send the same packet twice even if you send the same instruction. This means the request packet is polymorphic. This means that packet tokenizer will not work because the recvpackets are not raw. They also have been encrypted and we need to decode it using CDClient.dll.

there is no such thing as unbottable. if there is no keyhole or key for that lock, then make your own hole or bust that lock.
in programming, there is no such thing as absolute.

nkorea
Noob
Noob

#17 Post by nkorea »

enigmaceres wrote:
nkorea wrote:Guys the devs just said no bot will work. xkore 0 or xkore 1 configuration. After map login the packets are encrypted using CDClient.dll. Basically it syncs with the server and requests an encryption key. Then when you send a packet it uses that crypt key to genetate AES encrypted packets that are padded. It doesn't send the same packet twice even if you send the same instruction. This means the request packet is polymorphic. This means that packet tokenizer will not work because the recvpackets are not raw. They also have been encrypted and we need to decode it using CDClient.dll.

there is no such thing as unbottable. if there is no keyhole or key for that lock, then make your own hole or bust that lock.
in programming, there is no such thing as absolute.
I am not saying it is unbottable. The devs are saying at the moment kore are sending raw packets and receiving them raw. The new pRO client uses CDClient.dll to encrypt the packets CDClientPacketEncrypt. What you see in wireshark or other packet sniffers are not raw data. It has to pass through CDClient.dll and call CDClientPacketDecrypt to return it to raw unencrypted packets. What I'm saying is what is in your recvpackets.txt are no longer working because those are for raw packet data recieved.

poring gaming
Noob
Noob

#18 Post by poring gaming »

LINK REMOVED FOR SPAMMING IN 3 THREADS with the same link

- Mercurial

doubletaptoresume
Noob
Noob

#19 Post by doubletaptoresume »

Good day, is there a discord group where I can talk to the devs. I found out something. I was talking with a Thai RO player (openkore botter) and got some instructions that might help but it's in Thai language and I'm translating it at the moment (with thailand players I know of). Got proof of screenshots that their bot is working which is hosted by same company EE (Electronics Extreme)

botato
Noob
Noob

#20 Post by botato »

doubletaptoresume wrote:Good day, is there a discord group where I can talk to the devs. I found out something. I was talking with a Thai RO player (openkore botter) and got some instructions that might help but it's in Thai language and I'm translating it at the moment (with thailand players I know of). Got proof of screenshots that their bot is working which is hosted by same company EE (Electronics Extreme)
I think there's no discord channel but you can use the IRC.

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=openkore&uio=d4