need help regarding special character "•"

Philippines

Moderators: waferbaron, Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) is outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information. Please contribute your updated info. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
mecca14344
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

need help regarding special character "•"

#1 Post by mecca14344 »

hi i have been botting quite a while now and have recently been studying how "macros" work i would just like to ask about a recent problem i encountered regarding the special character "•". i have made a macro for buffing my guildmates and apparently my bot seems to not detect the said special character.
The guild name of my current guild is

while in openkore it only shows as

can anyone help me or can anyone give me some advice on how to tackle such issues.
btw this is the version of my openkore

mecca14344
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: need help regarding special character "•"

#2 Post by mecca14344 »

:cry: really need help here :cry:

diakosiluwe
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#3 Post by diakosiluwe »

:!:
Last edited by diakosiluwe on 16 Mar 2023, 23:47, edited 1 time in total.

ptcarino
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: No

#4 Post by ptcarino »

mecca14344 wrote:hi i have been botting quite a while now and have recently been studying how "macros" work i would just like to ask about a recent problem i encountered regarding the special character "•". i have made a macro for buffing my guildmates and apparently my bot seems to not detect the said special character.
The guild name of my current guild is

while in openkore it only shows as

can anyone help me or can anyone give me some advice on how to tackle such issues.
btw this is the version of my openkore
doesn't matter if the "•" shows in the player's guild or not. as long as you've put the right guild name on your macro (symbols and all), it will work. openkore just have some trouble displaying that "•" in the console.

EDIT:
by the way, why are the names blank? did you edited it or is it really like that?