bot get DC in Kiel Dungoeon

Forum closed. All further discussion to be discussed at https://github.com/OpenKore/

Moderators: Moderators, Developers

xtianloie02
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

bot get DC in Kiel Dungoeon

#1 Post by xtianloie02 »

good day everyone!,

im just wondering why my bot keeps on disconnecting whenever he enters kh_dun01.. i think he is stucked at the stairs.. i tried to log my character using the usual ragnarok online application and tried to walk it down the stairs(where in my bot DCs) i close ragnarok and opened openkore and my bot works perfectly.. but the sad part is, when i return my character in the stairs manually using ragnarok, and again i started openkore from that spot, and there it goes.. it just got DCed again.. same routine, relog-DC-relog..

does the bot dont know how to get down over a spiral stairway so it get DCed?
can you help me on this?

TruFlip1011
Moderators
Moderators
Noob?: No

Re: bot get DC in Kiel Dungoeon

#2 Post by TruFlip1011 »

take ss..
i think i have an idea, but i wanna make sure..
and post log.txt
TruFlip
"Live life to the fullest. Regret none."

xtianloie02
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by xtianloie02 »

i'll post the screen shot and log.txt right after the maintenance, btw, if your idea is about using macro for going down the stairs? i think it will not work, because i already tried it.. even 1 block or step south (do south 1) isn't working and still get Disconnected.. :D

edit:

here is the screen shot:

hope you could help me and maybe others who might want to do botting in here sir.. thank you! :D

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers

#4 Post by EternalHarvest »

Can you stand still for a while here? Use items/skills (without moving)?

xtianloie02
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by xtianloie02 »

yup, i can stand still there as long as i want and use skills but not teleport or flywing because teleporting is disabled on kh_dun01.. :D

V2C
Noob
Noob

#6 Post by V2C »

coordinates around the stairs for kh_dun01 map seems to be problematic for my kore too. My bot refuses to walk on a valid coord around the stairs on anywhere on the map, as though as it doesn't recognize it as a walkable tile (tried with "ai manual" on) whenever it begins from the stairs.

Never got it fixed : (

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers

#7 Post by EternalHarvest »

Have you tried to remake field file for this map using client data?

V2C
Noob
Noob

#8 Post by V2C »

yes, forget to mention that, i already tried many time, converting gat/fld map. still fails. I dont think problem with the .fld in bot not consistent with the games. Something else is bugging and i have no idea how to begin assessing clues for troubleshoot either.

edit: take note, the bug appears particularly around the stairs area of the map. It cannot start to move on from that spot. bot can move around anywhere outside the stairs as long it doesnt start fromt he stairs however it wants. But starting from around the stairs, it cant walk to other valid coord anywhere in the map and obviously to anywhere near the stairs as well. Harvest, is it our configuration problem or you too face this ?

xtianloie02
Noob
Noob

#9 Post by xtianloie02 »

i can see some players roam around kh_dun02, but i dont know if they are bot or not :D .. maybe they are so lazy to have a chat with me :P ..

maybe we should manually get our characters down the stairs and start botting.. lets just make sure our bot dont get over weight, re-pots or die.. or macro it to change it's levelling spot in case it goes out of kiel dungeon..

i think there are also many botters who are stucked in here.. and they just watch and wait for the result or for the resolution of our problem in this thread..

th3_gam3r
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#10 Post by th3_gam3r »

i posted a topic about this.

is there a way to go to kiel dungeon without using keycards?
and besides the tomb stone?