Unknown map ET

Forum closed. All further discussion to be discussed at https://github.com/OpenKore/

Moderators: Moderators, Developers

KeithRafael
Human
Human
Noob?: No

Unknown map ET

#1 Post by KeithRafael »

Hi,

I just wanted to ask if its possible for me to add endless tower maps. i saw this map in the table Endless Tower (Unknown). which is unknown represent number like this 3771@tower in game. is it possible for me to add all the numbers from 1 - 7000 just to represent the unknown value in the table?. any thoughts on this. if i may ask how does kore maps works..

Thanks,
Keith
Last edited by KeithRafael on 17 Dec 2010, 13:18, edited 1 time in total.

th3_gam3r
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: Yes

Re: About Endless Tower

#2 Post by th3_gam3r »

id like to find out the answer too if its possible to bot in endless tower

budakbot
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by budakbot »

I think it has been discussed here http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.ph ... nity+tower
You should go in endless tower with xkore to record it first the portals there.

KeithRafael
Human
Human

#4 Post by KeithRafael »

budakbot wrote:I think it has been discussed here http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.ph ... nity+tower
You should go in endless tower with xkore to record it first the portals there.
it didn't work. i notice that if i used wxstart it has the map on it. and clicking the map make the bot response. but when i use move 203 12 for example. map doesn't exist

budakbot
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by budakbot »

I think this is because ET use the same map over and over again. The difference is only the portals. I never try to bot in ET.

I just give the idea maybe the bot can't detect to many portals in a map, I guest?

KeithRafael
Human
Human

#6 Post by KeithRafael »

budakbot wrote:I think this is because ET use the same map over and over again. The difference is only the portals. I never try to bot in ET.

I just give the idea maybe the bot can't detect to many portals in a map, I guest?
I think there's no issue with the portals and npc. it's the map instance. i saw the map generated by wxstart and i uses 2@tower map. i think i have an idea on how to load the map instance in kore i just don't know what are the files need to update in order for kore to use it.. what im thinking is that enter your bot first in ET map using wxstart and determine which map it uses. then copy the map .fld and rename it as your name for the instance map. in wxstart (this will determine which map to be used by the bot) so in that case map should be recognize. and then use the command reload all to load all changes in your current bot. watcha think i might try this again maybe this week or on the week end.

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers

#7 Post by EternalHarvest »

OpenKore kind of supports instances, but it's probably buggy and isn't tested at all.

KeithRafael
Human
Human

#8 Post by KeithRafael »

EternalHarvest wrote:OpenKore kind of supports instances, but it's probably buggy and isn't tested at all.
Thank you for you reply.

ok, does reload all command reload all resources from kores folder? so whenever i change something like adding a new map. this map can be loaded using reload all? watcha think?

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers

#9 Post by EternalHarvest »

Map instance names (with prefixes) are already handled by Kore (this can be checked with "where" when on instanced map). If there is no "No corresponding field file found for field" message, then field is recognized and loaded fine. "2@tower" has instance prefix stripped already and there is a field file with that name.
copy the map .fld and rename it
There is resnametable for map aliases, no need to copy (if it was needed there).
command reload all
has nothing to do with field files (except those field-related table files). When current map changes, new field file is always loaded.
i saw the map generated by wxstart and i uses 2@tower map
Wx interface operates independently of commands and AI when displaying stuff, so "Wx interface works" doesn't imply "commands and AI will work".
i used wxstart it has the map on it. and clicking the map make the bot response. but when i use move 203 12 for example. map doesn't exist
If "move" doesn't work, there's problem either in "move" or in general Field stuff. Wx interface doesn't do any checks in map click handler for example, when "move" command handler is more complicated.

In this case the problem seems to be that "move" with only coordinates given uses full map name with aliases/prefixes and then checks if it exists in set of names without those. I've tried to fix that in r7598.

KeithRafael
Human
Human

#10 Post by KeithRafael »

In this case the problem seems to be that "move" with only coordinates given uses full map name with aliases/prefixes and then checks if it exists in set of names without those. I've tried to fix that in r7598.

so i need to use xxxx for example. and also the latest SVN have this fixed already?
Last edited by KeithRafael on 17 Dec 2010, 13:19, edited 1 time in total.