Openkore.com

OpenKore Forums
It is currently 12 Dec 2019, 05:07

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: NPC Detection Issues
PostPosted: 15 Aug 2013, 13:12 
Noob
Noob

Server: iRO Chaos.
Map: prt_in

Details:

I cannot detect the npcs in the upgrade shop. I tried logging out and in randomly. It seems that openkore randomly detects 1 of the npcs if i try move mantually but there are 4 npcs inside the upgrade shop and I specifically need to detect Hollgrehenn. I don't seem to have the ability to detect players that are in the room when I log in either. If I log an alt on using the actual game client, and exit the room, then enter again - I can detect him. Leaving and coming back manually from inside openkore does not allow me to detect anyone. Since NPCs cannot leave and come back, I cant use that method to see them. Still only 1 random npc. Usually the repair man (which is not the one I want). I managed to detect Hollgrehenn once randomly, and was able to interact with him properly. I am not sure what the problem is with npc detection. It seems like it needs to "refresh" the npcs somehow, not sure if theres a command for that. I tested the NPCs in Payon, and I was able to see them just fine. Sadly, you cannot upgrade with phracon in payon...

I am stumped...

Post subject: Re: NPC Detection Issues
PostPosted: 15 Sep 2013, 11:47 
Noob
Noob

Well it turns out that there is a solution. After reading this post:

http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=49694

I learned that I can open recvpackets.txt and insert "099B 8 8 0" just before "099D 0" near the end of the file.

All npcs show up every time now. Thank you allanon256, you are a godsend.

ISSUE RESOLVED! <3

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]