How can i stop my Bot from Kill Stealing?

Forum closed. All further discussion to be discussed at https://github.com/OpenKore/

Moderators: Moderators, Developers

Wolfejulia
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

How can i stop my Bot from Kill Stealing?

#1 Post by Wolfejulia »

I just downloaded the program and finally got it working. And now i just realized that the bot keep kill stealing everyone. I looked through so many forums changing so many things on the config about attack distance and so many more and yet the bot continues to kill steal other people. How can i get the bot to please stop kill stealing. I hate kill stealers and i know openkore is totally against it and i want my bot to just stop doing that. If you could please help it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for your time.

Thank you,
Wolfejulia

kLabMouse
Administrator
Administrator

Re: How can i stop my Bot from Kill Stealing?

#2 Post by kLabMouse »

Wolfejulia wrote:I just downloaded the program and finally got it working. And now i just realized that the bot keep kill stealing everyone. I looked through so many forums changing so many things on the config about attack distance and so many more and yet the bot continues to kill steal other people. How can i get the bot to please stop kill stealing. I hate kill stealers and i know openkore is totally against it and i want my bot to just stop doing that. If you could please help it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for your time.

Thank you,
Wolfejulia
MM. How it can 'killsteal' O_o? May-be it was made to. From where it was downloaded?

Shmack
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: How can i stop my Bot from Kill Stealing?

#3 Post by Shmack »

Code: Select all

attackAuto 2
attackAuto_party 1
attackAuto_onlyWhenSafe 0
attackAuto_followTarget 1
attackAuto_inLockOnly 1
attackDistance 1.5
attackDistanceAuto 0
attackMaxDistance 2.5
attackMaxRouteDistance 100
attackMaxRouteTime 4
attackMinPlayerDistance 2
attackMinPortalDistance 4
attackUseWeapon 1
attackNoGiveup 0
attackCanSnipe 0
attackCheckLOS 0
attackLooters 0
attackChangeTarget 1
aggressiveAntiKS 0
AggressiveAntiKS [<flag>]
If this option is set then:

Kore will not drop the monster if we have hit it first and we are thus being KS'ed.
Kore will drop the monster if others attacked it and we have not damaged the monster yet, whether it attacked us or not.
attackAuto <value>
Determines auto attack behavior.

Value Description
0 Do not attack any monsters.
1 Attack monsters, already engaged in fight with you, your master or your party.
>= 2 Aggressively attack monsters (without killsteal).