XKore 1 with 18.10.2011 iRO update

Forum closed. All further discussion to be discussed at https://github.com/OpenKore/

Moderators: Moderators, Developers

xkoreuser
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

Re: XKore 1 with 18.10.2011 iRO update

#11 Post by xkoreuser »

anyone has a possible fix yet?pretty much fcked up my playstyle without xkore 1 :( very much appreciated

kieleremes
Noob
Noob

#12 Post by kieleremes »

i have this problem too (cant log in while using xkore and poseidon).

xkoreuser
Human
Human

#13 Post by xkoreuser »

still bump for this. please anyone found anything fishy yet?

asd20
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: XKore On Valkyrie

#14 Post by asd20 »

Hi, I have a similar problem.. it was working fine.. but after they move the server to a new location I can't login in anymore.
I don't know what to try...

the problem is that when I type my pass and click login... looks like it's going to conect but after 3 or 4 seconds it's say "Disconected from the server" in the openkore consule show the account info and the server.. but after that nothing else is shown

ForbiddenSoul
Noob
Noob

#15 Post by ForbiddenSoul »

I have a suggestion that might fix the problem. No idea how to implement it unfortuneatly.

Every one is getting disconnected at logon, so don't have xKore 1 attach itself during the login screen. Wait for you to logon, pick your server and character, then actually be in game. Now have xKore attach itself.

Would Imagine this would fix the problem, and is how I wanted xKore to work in the first place. I'll take a look at the source and see what I can do.

kLabMouse
Administrator
Administrator

#16 Post by kLabMouse »

ForbiddenSoul wrote:I have a suggestion that might fix the problem. No idea how to implement it unfortuneatly.

Every one is getting disconnected at logon, so don't have xKore 1 attach itself during the login screen. Wait for you to logon, pick your server and character, then actually be in game. Now have xKore attach itself.

Would Imagine this would fix the problem, and is how I wanted xKore to work in the first place. I'll take a look at the source and see what I can do.
Good. But XKore need information about your character.
The only way to pass the login screen is to be ingame, attach XKore, and return to Char Select.

Estelle
Noob
Noob

#17 Post by Estelle »

There needs to be some resolve or in the very least some resolution into this matter. There are a few I know with 'custom clients' who are able to use Xkore 1 just fine, yet with the trunk version there is still the horrid remnants of a unfixed problem within it all. Has there been any solution for this in the very least?

Injecting... After you log in, choose a character, then go to character selection to where you then inject has not fixed this.

I've been returning to the forum each day for the past week to see what has come of this, so far, nothing. KLabs I need you now more then ever, how much do I need to donate to OpenKore for a fix?

kLabMouse
Administrator
Administrator

#18 Post by kLabMouse »

Estelle wrote:I've been returning to the forum each day for the past week to see what has come of this, so far, nothing. KLabs I need you now more then ever, how much do I need to donate to OpenKore for a fix?
I donno if "donation" will help. (We even have an a Donation PayPal account? O_o).
The only thing, is to talk to one of the active skilled developers to fully invastigate the problem.

I'm currently not so Active, just going around, and check if thing are even moving.

CrazyStoner
Human
Human

#19 Post by CrazyStoner »

I have just had a play around with xkore2, my exe has a login screen...

ANYWAYS, when xkore1 hooks into the exe no matter where you are, ingame, char or server selects you will be disconnected immediately. So conclusion here is it in the exe file itself, im assuming changing the Hook's file name might fix this problem but i think as a viable solution we should try to acquire the exe that we had before these patches.

If i could roll back before these patchs and play around we could at least pinpoint if its the exe or another file.

psyric
Noob
Noob

#20 Post by psyric »

Has anyone found out why xkore 1 isn't allowing login on iRO?