Inventory, Item, and Character issues

Forum closed. All further discussion to be discussed at https://github.com/OpenKore/

Moderators: Moderators, Developers

akaslowmoney
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Inventory, Item, and Character issues

#1 Post by akaslowmoney »

After last night's downtime and subsequent patch, openkore now displays my character names incorrectly (for example, characters name is "ROGuy", but displays it as "WaterGawd". Some of my characters only display half of the real name, and none actually display the name correctly. The names are fine when logging in using the game client.

Also, my inventory and items are also not working properly. Using the command "eq" displays "None" in all the slots that have an item equipped, and using ingame command "i" displays inventory as mostly "None" with the exception of Red Potions.

The config is such that, for example, an assassin using Sonic Blow when an item is equipped (the monsters tend to strip his weapon, and without the item check on the skill's config, it will just stand there and fail forever, or until the strip effect removes itself over time. This is also the case for other characters.

Any information I could give to help troubleshoot would be provided if asked.

Everything worked perfectly until last nights patch via the ingame client. Openkore, Converted to use TortoiseSVN's latest build, updated to revision 7881, playing iRO on Valkyrie.