Homonculus Feed and Training ground sell

Forum closed. All further discussion to be discussed at https://github.com/OpenKore/

Moderators: Moderators, Developers

OpenKoreBotter2k12
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Homonculus Feed and Training ground sell

#1 Post by OpenKoreBotter2k12 »

Hi, im new at reporting on this forum and trust me i hate phpbb for such things as a forum software.
I didn't come here to complain about forum anyway so here it is.

I am unsure if im the only one experiencing this the auto-feed feature works when the homonculus was already summoned before login on with openkore.
Thing is IT WORKS until your homun get hit hard or is low hp and your character use a fly wing then the icons which were greyed out become suddenly operable but the auto-feed stop working and you got to restart the bot for it to work again.
So to fix this i had to send fly wings in cart and of course it result in eventual death of the homun because of low hp.

That is one thing now the other one...
The auto-sell features works in many maps on many characters but for some unknown reasons it doesn't work in the Training ground map and will show up in console Cannot calculate route while bot just stay in front.
I will test the feature further more with other NPC's
Also i would like to know could it be possible to DETAILS more about plugins like for exemple WebMonitor which default port it runs on and so on?
Many plugins like Vanguard and WoE and Gamefort must be removed or it will cause errors on IRO Valkyrie.

I didn't provide a LONG explanation on those bugs because i think they are easy to recreate *tryed those on my 3 computers around me* and yes even with some other users configs at some points.
Outside of that well im having a fun time except for the Mage bot which somehow when i have too many FAIL at Frost Driver seem to show up errors message non-stop.
Also the People looking for party even with latest revision show up as an error message at first i thought bots were bugged but then looked at how timed they were and was logged on a Official Client at same time to check it up.

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers

Re: Homonculus Feed and Training ground sell

#2 Post by EternalHarvest »

OpenKoreBotter2k12 wrote:Thing is IT WORKS until your homun get hit hard or is low hp and your character use a fly wing then the icons which were greyed out become suddenly operable but the auto-feed stop working and you got to restart the bot for it to work again.
So, something is wrong with detecting homunculus after teleporting. Do the information about its hungriness etc display correctly in "homun" command output?
The auto-sell features works in many maps on many characters but for some unknown reasons it doesn't work in the Training ground map and will show up in console Cannot calculate route while bot just stay in front.
Training grounds was actually a bunch of similar maps, maybe you're not on the same map with a configured NPC? Also, there are bugs with handling aliased maps, so if training grounds are aliased then it may be the cause.
Also i would like to know could it be possible to DETAILS more about plugins like for exemple WebMonitor which default port it runs on and so on?
Well... if there is no documentation for some plugin and since "old forums has no useful information, let's delete the archive" the only way is to inspect the plugin source, I guess. Some plugins may be outdated and not working with current openkore, too.
Many plugins like Vanguard and WoE and Gamefort must be removed or it will cause errors on IRO Valkyrie.
Vanguard and Gamefort plugins aren't meant to be used with regular servers at all. You probably shouldn't just put on all available plugins without inspecting what they're doing (even if there's no dedicated documentation, there may be some comments right in the plugins), if you do so.
Also the People looking for party even with latest revision show up as an error message at first i thought bots were bugged but then looked at how timed they were and was logged on a Official Client at same time to check it up.
You may just ignore warnings for packets related to "looking for party". Proper implementation of those isn't of any priority, but still patches welcome.

OpenKoreBotter2k12
Noob
Noob

Re: Homonculus Feed and Training ground sell

#3 Post by OpenKoreBotter2k12 »

EternalHarvest wrote:
OpenKoreBotter2k12 wrote:Thing is IT WORKS until your homun get hit hard or is low hp and your character use a fly wing then the icons which were greyed out become suddenly operable but the auto-feed stop working and you got to restart the bot for it to work again.
So, something is wrong with detecting homunculus after teleporting. Do the information about its hungriness etc display correctly in "homun" command output?
Yes it is displaying well even in wx and console client the hunger amount and so on.