Lightside/legend "Waiting for the Ragnarok online client"

Forum closed. All further discussion to be discussed at https://github.com/OpenKore/

Moderators: Moderators, Developers

Luminoth
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: Lightside/legend

#31 Post by Luminoth »

Ok, sorry for double posting again (i couldn't edit it because it was still waiting for approval).

I was re-reading the entire topic to see if i missed any info, and it turns out i did :
4epT wrote:Yes, the bot works! (mode xkore 1)
Having failed after so many hours/days,
tryed using xkore 1 considering i'm the one connecting to the server and not the bot, it would solve most connectivity problems( or so i think)

i trye using both the server types SkylorD advised and the one i had ( to check if it was happening due to wrong server type)
SkylorD wrote:
serverType kRO_Sakexe_2009_04_08a <---- the original from pandi and data extracted with tools indicates 2010_05_08,

2009_04_08 is the closest one in the folder, like the connectivity guide advises ( uses closest date available)
kRO_RagexeRE_2010_04_20a

or

kRO_RagexeRE_2010_06_01a
So, i've set the exe in the config type

XKore 1
XKore_silent 1
XKore_bypassBotDetection 0
XKore_exeName llroexe2.exe

( the orginal is didn't have the .exe part but the bot didnt recognize the process until i've added it)

all bring the same issue, this is what happens

" please start the Ragnarok Online client (llroexe.exe) <-- so good so far
Ragnarok Online client found <-- so good so far
Waiting for the Ragnarok online client to connect to X-kore... <-- and it stays here indefinatly.

using wxstart, causes the bot to crash and not respond when it reaches this, using regular start leaves it there indefinatly

I couldn't find any help with this on faqs, what can cause this? wrong server type? wrong charBlocksize? encryption?

ps:need to say Thanks for being patient and keep trying to help even after so long :D

Luminoth
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: Lightside/legend

#32 Post by Luminoth »

Well, i'm out of idead. the connectivity guide doesn't cover this issue and can't find any related post on forum