Openkore.com

OpenKore Forums
It is currently 18 Jun 2019, 23:39

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Poseidon and Gameguard issue
PostPosted: 29 Apr 2012, 12:06 
Noob
Noob

Hello fellas,

After reading the manual and the quick start guide, i tried to start the bot, after asking me my password, my login, and my server, it said it couldnt start the bot because there was a GameGuard. So it said to me that i should check the poseidon guide, i did.

The guide said i should extract a file called clientinfo,xml to data folder in the original server folder with the name poseidon,xml. After doing it, the guide said i should change the ip and the port values to 127.0.0.1 and 6900 , and change the display info to anything , and i did, just as it showed in the example.

Then it said i should start the archive ''start-poseidon.exe'' , but the only thing that happened was a prompt command opened and then closed, nothing more, and in the guide it said that a message saying ''Poseidon initiliazed'' should appear, however, it didnt.

What should i do? Thank you very much , sorry for troubles

Post subject: Re: Poseidon and Gameguard issue
PostPosted: 30 Apr 2012, 10:26 
Moderators
Moderators

Quote:
Then it said i should start the archive ''start-poseidon.exe'' , but the only thing that happened was a prompt command opened and then closed, nothing more, and in the guide it said that a message saying ''Poseidon initiliazed'' should appear, however, it didnt.

Is you playing in bRO ?

Change PacketIDEncrypt to 1 in your poseidon.txt
Close all opened 'Kore Programs' and try again.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16117

Thanks for this Eternal! =D <3<3

PostPosted: 30 Apr 2012, 12:24 
Developers
Developers

pedrohc wrote:

Run src/Poseidon/poseidon.pl and check for any output. Maybe you can run start-poseidon from terminal to do that, too.

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2012, 07:50 
Noob
Noob

Hello, I have the same problem.
I have already tryed what skylord said, but it didnt worked, and i dont know what to do with poseidon.pl..

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2012, 08:36 
Noob
Noob

i have tried what SkylorD said but it didnt worked,
and i dont know what to do with poseidon.pl...

What could i do to run poseidon?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]