items not displayed on inventory

Forum closed. All further discussion to be discussed at https://github.com/OpenKore/

Moderators: Moderators, Developers

loydi12345
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

items not displayed on inventory

#1 Post by loydi12345 »

Hi it's been a while since my last bot and now I'm trying it again. I'm having problems with the inventory because when i type "i" on console it displays few equipment although it got a weight of having full of equipment. I tried logging it in and it really has many equipment. In fact there are 25 equipment. Openkore console only displays 3 of it. I downloaded the latest openkore_ready and I believe I got the right server info because the bot can log in the game.

Can you help me debug this one? I can't see the items inside the inventory.

kLabMouse
Administrator
Administrator

Re: items not displayed on inventory

#2 Post by kLabMouse »

loydi12345 wrote:Hi it's been a while since my last bot and now I'm trying it again. I'm having problems with the inventory because when i type "i" on console it displays few equipment although it got a weight of having full of equipment. I tried logging it in and it really has many equipment. In fact there are 25 equipment. Openkore console only displays 3 of it. I downloaded the latest openkore_ready and I believe I got the right server info because the bot can log in the game.

Can you help me debug this one? I can't see the items inside the inventory.
Please Fix Info.
Server: ?
OpenKore Version: ?
Revision (SVN version): ?
Actions to Reproduce: ?

loydi12345
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by loydi12345 »

kLabMouse wrote: Please Fix Info.
Server: ?
OpenKore Version: ?
Revision (SVN version): ?
Actions to Reproduce: ?
Oh I'm sorry for the missing inputs.
Last edited by loydi12345 on 24 Sep 2012, 23:35, edited 1 time in total.

topgearJM
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by topgearJM »

Call me a late bloomer but i wanted to know the server config details for divinityro

I tried connecting the server thru the details given below but after the char. select, the error i get is "server shutting down

Kindly Advice