Poem of bragi spammed packets

Forum closed. All further discussion to be discussed at https://github.com/OpenKore/

Moderators: Moderators, Developers

Myself379
Human
Human
Noob?: No

Poem of bragi spammed packets

#1 Post by Myself379 »

Problem

openkore lags when a bard uses Poem of bragi and moves around. It causes the network::received.pm to keep on receiving 08C7. When the skills ends, it'll spam 0120.

This would makes the nearby openkore unresponsive due to the burst of 08C7 packets. Worst case, it DC'ed them

Help

My first tips given by EternalHarvest was to look into handlers. and with much searching, i found out that if i could suppress the received packet (making it blind to it). openkore will not lags (not sure is correct or not).

so i poke around inserting

Code: Select all

if ($args->{switch} eq '08C7') {
  undef $args->{switch};
}
in these three .pm (in src/Network)
PacketPraser.pm
iRO.pm
Received.pm

somehow it did manage to deleted the packets, but it still there. It still received the packets, and openkore still lags.

Since the case is similar to devotion, i've tried to look at the devotion solution. But didn't manage to find anything.

Questions

Is it possible to delete/remove the $handlers related to the nerwork::received ?
How can i handle these kind of packets? Where should i start?
Is it possible to ignore/blind the received packets?
Is there any work around?

4epT
Developers
Developers

Re: Poem of bragi spammed packets

#2 Post by 4epT »

'08C7' => ['area_spell', 'x2 a4 a4 v2 C3', [qw(ID sourceID x y type range fail)]], # -1
Write your settings.
All my posts are made by machine translator!
¤ Manual ¤ Anti BotKiller ¤ Packet Extractor v3 ¤

Myself379
Human
Human

Re: Poem of bragi spammed packets

#3 Post by Myself379 »

Thank you for the reply sir,

Yes, i did notice this in ServerType0.pm where :

'08C7' => ['area_spell', 'x2 a4 a4 v2 C3', [qw(ID sourceID x y type range fail)]]
but not sure by just adding to iRO.pm/mRO.pm would solve the problem. How does it exactly works?
Does it just store/define the 08C7 for later storing?

Why does kore lags when it encounter such things? Does it stuck in Buffer? I've tried debug 1, but it was too much and too fast and i didn't know what to look at.

Anyhow, the problem is solved. I updated to r8662. Previously was r8339 as i read some of the forums suggested (in mRO Official Forums)

The problem regarding that was because of the mRO.pm in both Send/Received in the src/Network have some problem that causes the kore to disconnected after entering the game.

The solution was provided here : http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?p=75730#p75730

I'll quote it here :
Are you using the latest version of openkore? if yes, you need to edit the src\Network\Send\mRO.pm and then add this code

sync 0360
character_move 035F
actor_info_request 0368
actor_look_at 0361
item_take 0362
item_drop 0363
storage_item_add 0364
storage_item_remove 0365
skill_use_location 0366
party_setting 07D7
after the