The OpenKore Movie (c) manticora

Do you have a question or problem? Read this forum first! Someone has probably already asked the same thing in the past. Do not ASK questions here!

Moderators: Moderators, Documentation Writers

Jozo
Human
Human
Noob?: No

Re: The OpenKore Movie (c) manticora

#11 Post by Jozo »

put u floder to c:/

willc86
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#12 Post by willc86 »

I am not sure why its happening but when I use perl ./openkore_ready to extract the stuff it says i need version 1.2 and i have 1.14 or something like that but I downloaded the latest version of perl from the link you guys gave. What am I supposed to do exactly?

also I put my openkore stuff in my C drive and still says the file tables\iro\itemdescriptions.txt must be in UTF-8 encoding

I mean if someone helps me out Ill donate some money to them if thats what it takes? I dont get why they ask for donations if no one really helps and I cant even post my own topic. So ill pay someone to help me out

Jozo
Human
Human

#13 Post by Jozo »

download notepad++ and chage encod to UTF8

5e13ct
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#14 Post by 5e13ct »

willc86 wrote:I am not sure why its happening but when I use perl ./openkore_ready to extract the stuff it says i need version 1.2 and i have 1.14 or something like that but I downloaded the latest version of perl from the link you guys gave. What am I supposed to do exactly?

also I put my openkore stuff in my C drive and still says the file tables\iro\itemdescriptions.txt must be in UTF-8 encoding

I mean if someone helps me out Ill donate some money to them if thats what it takes? I dont get why they ask for donations if no one really helps and I cant even post my own topic. So ill pay someone to help me out

Hi,

Open this file in notepad, save as, set type file to UTF8/ASCII ou ASCII/UTF8. If type is UTF8 change to ASCII, or contrariwise.
That simple configuration resolve your problem.

nice,