I run many bots at one time, all on the same server, just different classes and this is how I start all of them from the same .bat file on my desktop.
1) First create a config for each bot you want to run, and name them something simple, like bot1.cfg,bot2.cfg,bot3.cfg
2) Put these in the control folder with all of your other configuration files.
3) Now create individual shortcuts for each bot you want to run by navigating to your openkore folder.
4) And right click on the start.exe or wxstart.exe and choose "Send To > Desktop (Create Shortcut)"
5) Now rename the shortcut to something simple, bot1 (WX) for example
6) Right click this new shortcut and click properties
7) Now in the "Target" field add the following for each bot:
C:\<Path>\<To>\openkore\wxstart.exe --config=control\bot1.txt --logs=logs\bot1
Repeat steps 3-7 for each bot you run
C:\<Path>\<To>\openkore\wxstart.exe --config=control\bot2.txt --logs=logs\bot2
C:\<Path>\<To>\openkore\wxstart.exe --config=control\bot3.txt --logs=logs\bot3
This puts the logs in their own folder so you don't get one 5gb log file of all your bots
You can also change the --config part to --control and copy the whole control folder over so each bot has its own macros, pickupitems, etc...
That shortcut would look like this (I also added a separate plugins it needs no explanation)
C:\<Path>\<To>\openkore\wxstart.exe --control=control\bot1 --logs=logs\bot1 --plugins=bot1Plugins
8) Now create a batch file, name it something simple like "StartAllBots.bat" and open it to edit it
9) These are windows 7 folder paths
start "" "C:\Users\<User>\Desktop\bot 1 wx.lnk"
start "" "C:\Users\<User>\Desktop\bot 2 wx.lnk"
start "" "C:\Users\<User>\Desktop\bot 3.lnk"
Thats it, just open the bat, or move the shortcuts to a folder and do something like:
start "" "C:\bots\bot 1 wx.lnk"
start "" "C:\bots\bot 2 wx.lnk"
start "" "C:\bots\bot 3.lnk"
and it doesn't waste as much desktop space
I know people here usually hate to spoon feed everyone that being said - I know I'm pushing my luck - but could someone be kind enough to make a tutorial video of this? Would be immensely appreciated.
As it is now. I believe I understand most of this. However, I don't know how to create a batch folder and how to edit it and such.