Openkore.com

OpenKore Forums
It is currently 19 Feb 2018, 08:02

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Tracing Hex Strings through Disassembly
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2008, 11:27 
Offline
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

Joined: 04 Apr 2008, 17:26
Posts: 811
Newer clients don't JMP the same as older ones (well, it's contained in another location, anyway). This guide is way out of date. Hacking an RO client is getting more and more difficult, it seems. I removed two CALLs from mine and it caused crashes even though there was nothing important removed and the stack remained pristine (didn't remove the ADD esp, 8).

_________________
cs : ee : realist


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tracing Hex Strings through Disassembly
PostPosted: 23 Aug 2008, 04:59 
Offline
Noob
Noob

Joined: 10 Aug 2008, 13:04
Posts: 8
Please add an "[Outdated]" in the title of the topic


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tracing Hex Strings through Disassembly
PostPosted: 23 Aug 2008, 08:14 
Offline
Noob
Noob

Joined: 15 Aug 2008, 23:26
Posts: 6
Location: 15°19'40.61"N / 120°35'18.08"E
For pRO players looking for working hex codes, here's the link: http://darkmoon.ath.cx/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=380


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tracing Hex Strings through Disassembly
PostPosted: 24 Aug 2008, 22:44 
Offline
Noob
Noob

Joined: 17 Aug 2008, 07:00
Posts: 5
krone wrote:
For pRO players looking for working hex codes, here's the link: http://darkmoon.ath.cx/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=380


i don't think it is updated as well since I can't find the hex codes mentioned and the updated links does not exist. If only somebody could give us the updated steps on how to do it. :geek:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tracing Hex Strings through Disassembly
PostPosted: 25 Aug 2008, 06:27 
Offline
Noob
Noob

Joined: 15 Aug 2008, 23:26
Posts: 6
Location: 15°19'40.61"N / 120°35'18.08"E
cupid062985 wrote:
krone wrote:
For pRO players looking for working hex codes, here's the link: http://darkmoon.ath.cx/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=380


i don't think it is updated as well since I can't find the hex codes mentioned and the updated links does not exist. If only somebody could give us the updated steps on how to do it. :geek:


I just used them this friday and they are all working. They are as follows:

For commercial servers:
updated: June 26, 2008 posted by Belladonna

To disable gameguard:updated: July 2, 2008 posted by makki08
Search: E8 D1 A8 E9 FF
Replace: 90 90 90 90 90

Unlimited zoom:
search : 00 00 66 43 00 00 C8 43
replace: 00 00 00 43 00 00 86 44

Multiple Window Strings:updated: July 2, 2008 posted by makki08
Search: 85 C0 74 07 C6 05 A0 F1 7A 00
Replace: 85 C0 EB 07 C6 05 A0 F1 7A 00

Search: 85 C0 74 0E 5F 5E B8 01 00 00
Replace: 85 C0 EB 0E 5F 5E B8 01 00 00

Search: 85 C0 74 09 5F 5E 32 C0 5B 8B
Replace: 85 C0 EB 09 5F 5E 32 C0 5B 8B

Source: DARKMOON pRO Support Forum


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tracing Hex Strings through Disassembly
PostPosted: 25 Aug 2008, 06:59 
Offline
Noob
Noob

Joined: 17 Aug 2008, 07:00
Posts: 5
krone wrote:

I just used them this friday and they are all working. They are as follows:

For commercial servers:
updated: June 26, 2008 posted by Belladonna

To disable gameguard:updated: July 2, 2008 posted by makki08
Search: E8 D1 A8 E9 FF
Replace: 90 90 90 90 90

Unlimited zoom:
search : 00 00 66 43 00 00 C8 43
replace: 00 00 00 43 00 00 86 44

Multiple Window Strings:updated: July 2, 2008 posted by makki08
Search: 85 C0 74 07 C6 05 A0 F1 7A 00
Replace: 85 C0 EB 07 C6 05 A0 F1 7A 00

Search: 85 C0 74 0E 5F 5E B8 01 00 00
Replace: 85 C0 EB 0E 5F 5E B8 01 00 00

Search: 85 C0 74 09 5F 5E 32 C0 5B 8B
Replace: 85 C0 EB 09 5F 5E 32 C0 5B 8B

Source: DARKMOON pRO Support Forum


Yeah it did work... sorry i think i skipped something when i did it... it works for pRO commercial server and Valkyrie Server. I don't know with the other server... Thanks krone! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tracing Hex Strings through Disassembly
PostPosted: 25 Aug 2008, 13:10 
Offline
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

Joined: 04 Apr 2008, 17:26
Posts: 811
If anyone's interested in a more generalized hacking process, check my post here about my Kore-RO anti-bitch patch.

_________________
cs : ee : realist


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tracing Hex Strings through Disassembly
PostPosted: 11 Apr 2009, 21:53 
Offline
Noob
Noob

Joined: 17 Aug 2008, 07:00
Posts: 5
Hi Guys,

My friend got this step that's easy to understand (well at least for me) on how to hex your ragexe.exe. Just click http://docs.google.com/View?docid=ddz3rs29_4354vp84d5&pageview=1&hgd=1&hl=en

Take note of the reference to last word "0rd:..." that should give you the hint that you're in the right location. =)

Enjoy! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tracing Hex Strings through Disassembly
PostPosted: 28 May 2009, 08:53 
Offline
Noob
Noob

Joined: 27 May 2009, 06:42
Posts: 2
elo..

can you update the hex codes..

i've tried the

Quote:
multiple client windows (for older clients)


if you're using an older version of ragexe.exe, you only need to replace 2 hex values.

first, search for USER32.FindWindowA. look for the jump & take note of the value & address.

lastly, search for KERNEL32.CreateMutexA. again, look for the jump & take note of the value & address.

now open your ragexe.exe on your hex editor & go to the offsets. then change the first hex of each value to EB.

congratulations. your ragexe.exe now allows multiple client.


but it doesn't work anymore in philippine valhalla ragnarok.. after it was patch on may 27, 2009..

i've tried to decode it again. everything i use the dual log in client, the other client

disconnects my first login.

i would like to ask for an update for this..

maraiming maraming salama po sa tulong cozzie.. sana maasahan ko ung bagong hex code for phillippine valhalla..

ty so much .. ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tracing Hex Strings through Disassembly
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2009, 20:30 
Offline
Noob
Noob

Joined: 15 Feb 2009, 06:16
Posts: 1
i hope there's an updated version of this thread

coz some of us are willing to hex the client immediately after a server maintenance due to the fact that it's hard to wait for someone or some people to hex it

specially in the case of other servers where no one seems to hex them anymore.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group