Configuring Taekwon/Star Gladiator

Do you have a question or problem? Read this forum first! Someone has probably already asked the same thing in the past. Do not ASK questions here!

Moderators: Moderators, Documentation Writers

thelastrides
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: Configuring Taekwon/Star Gladiator

#31 Post by thelastrides »

defendMonster is after i read from the User Manual only i apply on it. Because it said the block will only be used if you are the current target of the attacks of any of the specified comma-separated list of monsters. For example the bot targeting Dryad while he is attacked by both Dryad and Wootan Fighter, but it still keep spam both Flame weapon and Frost weapon without attaking the Dryad, or after killed dryad and switch its taget to Wootan Figther, it wont use Frost Weapon as a result miss on Wootan fighter

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#32 Post by sli »

Let's examine...
defendMonsters [ <monster names> ]

If this option is set, the block will only be used if you are the current target of the attacks of any of the specified comma-separated list of monsters.
...and...
monsters [ <monster names> ]

If this option is set in an attackSkillSlot or attackComboSlot block, the block will only be used if you are attacking any one of the specified comma-separated list of monsters.

If this option is set on other blocks, the block will only be used if any one of the specified comma-separated list of monsters is attacking you.
See any big, important differences, here? Maybe related specifically to attacking instead of being attacked? Have you tried this, yet:

Code: Select all

attackSkillSlot Seven Wind {
    lvl 7
    isSelfSkill 1
    monsters munak, bongun, skeleton soldier, archer skeleton
    #...et al...
}
cs : ee : realist

Engydoggy
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

#33 Post by Engydoggy »

That's why I said, go to the empty example block, and READ ALL LINES ONE BY ONE.

It's monsters, not defendMonsters. You're attacking them, not defending from them. You want to use the skill when you attack the monster, not when the monster attacks you. There's a huge difference in there.

And don't get pissed at REED DA MANULE NOOB!. It's a community meme -_-

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#34 Post by sli »

Engydoggy wrote:And don't get pissed at REED DA MANULE NOOB!. It's a community meme -_-
This is the part of your post that will be selectively ignored.

gknight
Human
Human

#35 Post by gknight »

Is there any way to set the bot to use run skill when are no obstacles in front of the bot? Because the run skill will the cancel when the id bang into any obstacles. As a result, the bot keep spamming run skill in order to activate spurt status. Thanks.

Engydoggy
Human
Human

#36 Post by Engydoggy »

gknight wrote:Is there any way to set the bot to use run skill when are no obstacles in front of the bot? Because the run skill will the cancel when the id bang into any obstacles. As a result, the bot keep spamming run skill in order to activate spurt status. Thanks.
There's no way to do this that I know of, but just put timeout of 20 and maxtries at 2. If it can't do in two tries, it will keep going, then after 20 seconds it will try again (if you set up your block right).

daisuke
Human
Human

#37 Post by daisuke »

you don't have heel drop stance and heel drop there

gknight
Human
Human

#38 Post by gknight »

Just change the name of the skill to do so?

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#39 Post by sli »

Engydoggy wrote:
gknight wrote:Is there any way to set the bot to use run skill when are no obstacles in front of the bot? Because the run skill will the cancel when the id bang into any obstacles. As a result, the bot keep spamming run skill in order to activate spurt status. Thanks.
There's no way to do this that I know of, but just put timeout of 20 and maxtries at 2. If it can't do in two tries, it will keep going, then after 20 seconds it will try again (if you set up your block right).
Mine just keeps trying until Spurt is active. Worst case scenario it has to try maybe... five times? And this was done in pay_dun01, which isn't exactly the most sprawling and wide open map.

RyeMan
Noob
Noob

#40 Post by RyeMan »

hi i am new to this but why is my bot keep on spaming my comfort skill and it is only using one skill i want it to use all 3 can anyone help please?
useSelf_skill Sun Warm {
lvl 3
hp
sp > 10
whenStatusActive
whenStatusInactive Sun Warm
whenFollowing
monsters
notMonsters
stopWhenHit 0
inLockOnly 1
notWhileSitting 1