automatically use warping NPCs with portals.txt

Do you have a question or problem? Read this forum first! Someone has probably already asked the same thing in the past. Do not ASK questions here!

Moderators: Moderators, Documentation Writers

Cozzie
Spam Generator
Spam Generator
Noob?: No

automatically use warping NPCs with portals.txt

#1 Post by Cozzie »

Quick technical explanation:

Go to ...\bot\tables\portals.txt and the syntax are as follows:

Code: Select all

(srcMap) (srcX) (srcY) (destMap) (destX) (destY) (zenny required) (NPC conversation codes)
If you can understand that, great! If you cant, follow this link: http://www.openkore.com/wiki/index.php/ ... _portal%3F
Make Openkore Awesome. Join the team.

Cozzie
Spam Generator
Spam Generator

Re: automatically use warping NPCs with portals.txt

#2 Post by Cozzie »

reserved
Make Openkore Awesome. Join the team.

JinX23
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by JinX23 »

I need help on a code for my character to automatically use warp. from umbala 132 130 um_dun02 45 32 c r2 c r1 I followed the instruction but it wont work im using ok 2051 I play at XileRO.

Heres the conversation and sequence I use in the window.
talknpc 132 130 talk cont talk resp 2 talk cont talk resp 1 but it seems not to work. Is there any other settings I need to edit?

andy12345
Moderators
Moderators

#4 Post by andy12345 »

JinX23 wrote:I need help on a code for my character to automatically use warp. from umbala 132 130 um_dun02 45 32 c r2 c r1 I followed the instruction but it wont work im using ok 2051 I play at XileRO.

Heres the conversation and sequence I use in the window.
talknpc 132 130 talk cont talk resp 2 talk cont talk resp 1 but it seems not to work. Is there any other settings I need to edit?
You are not supposed to ask questions here.
Please search the Private server forums (When we are spoon feeding you you say "no", when we want you to learn you say "spoon feed me.")

Draconian1985
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#5 Post by Draconian1985 »

First, i would like to thank you for your post, this would have been a HUGE help for me. However, i am running into a very strange problem. I have searched for the last 15 hours trying to find a solution.

Code isn't the issue, i did it correctly. However, my bot fails to recognize npc unless i move around manualy at random for at least 10-30 tries. When it finally registers the one npc i need, it works perfectly.
What causes a false the false reading (could not find an NPC at location blah blah (random npc, real locations)
If my bot cannot see npc, or monsters accurately, what is the point in even botting? I am botting trying to do this on FruitsRO. http://z3.invisionfree.com/FruitRO/inde ... owtopic=42 http://www.fruitro.net/
I am using 2.0.6.1 I have tried multiple other versions as well. Same bug!

PS: I have seen the OpenKore Ready reply to another similur problem, solution failed. Same issue. I asked a friend and he also had the same issue. Multiple people on multiple servers are getting this crap. If anyone can help me, please do. I will repeat the fix in another threat to help out the community.

Draconian1985
Noob
Noob

#6 Post by Draconian1985 »

Problem resolved, packet extraction had to be done. Had to use recieve.pm as well. This stuff should be in the basic quick start guide, as it can break ur bot unknowingly for noobs.

benryu
Noob
Noob

#7 Post by benryu »

the aboce given link leads to forum index page pls correct it

Scarya
Moderators
Moderators

#8 Post by Scarya »

Link is dead and won't come back. Wait until new entry in new wiki is made.
If you don't understand, try using your brain and take a look in tables/portals.txt

Code: Select all

#format: <source coordinate><destination coordinate>[zenny cost][conversation sequence]
Locked.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
So far, the universe is winning.

Richard Cook

Wiki