Making the bot use storage when at 49% weight

Do you have a question or problem? Read this forum first! Someone has probably already asked the same thing in the past. Do not ASK questions here!

Moderators: Moderators, Documentation Writers

Haricot Verts
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Making the bot use storage when at 49% weight

#1 Post by Haricot Verts »

Hello there, I'm new. I installed 2.0.7 yesterday and it works like a charm. My compliments for the developers. I even got Spear Quicken to work so my Sader is making quick % while I'm at work. However, this evening I'd like to make him also pick up stuff and put it in storage. There is no guide yet so I'm guessing I have to save at the closest kafra, lock the map (or maybe not??) I'm botting in, make my sader stop botting when at 49% weight and make him walk to kafra and use storage. I found this somewhere here on this forum:

storageAuto_npc_type 1
storageAuto_npc_steps c r0 n <--- what does this value do exactly, btw?
storageAuto_distance 5
storageAuto_keepOpen 0
storageAuto_notAfterDeath 0
relogAfterStorage 0
minStorageZeny 30

I could use some pointers here. Thanks in advance for helpful insight and tips. Cheers!

p.s. Im on Valk so I should change the Zeny part, right?

byrd
Human
Human
Noob?: No

Re: New here

#2 Post by byrd »

http://hakore.bot.nu/openkore/manual/ still has one of the old manuals up. Fairly outdated, but all of what you need is described there.

Those values you are pointing out are telling the bot to commands to put when he talks to the npc. And yes, you will need to add a lockmap since you will be changing maps, it needs to know what map to go back to.

"storageAuto_npc_steps c r1 n" is the most common one, unless you're going to places like comodo where they have extra dialogue, or maybe the new worlds
Continue, Choose 2nd response, Enter again

storageAuto 1
storageAuto_npc *town* *(Coordinates of kafra)*
storageAuto_distance 5
storageAuto_npc_type 1
storageAuto_npc_steps c r1 n
storageAuto_password
storageAuto_keepOpen 0
storageAuto_useChatCommand
relogAfterStorage 0
minStorageZeny 500

Is my block for storage. After setting this in your config, you need to edit your pickupitems.txt You can add common items to not pick up if you're not wanting to run to town that often, or leave it picking up everything so you can sell loot and make zeny (would also require you setting the options for sellAuto in your config). Then you need to sift through the items_Control.txt to make sure what you don't want sold is put into storage.

Few things to note: If you're switching equipment, make sure to list out those weapons/armor/accessories in your items_Control.txt so they won't be storaged. If you never change equipment, you don't have to list any, because Kore will always leave what you have on alone. If you won't to go back and overcharge your loot, make sure to change values in items_Control to store everything in storage.

kali
OpenKore Monk
OpenKore Monk

Re: New here

#3 Post by kali »

I moved this to the FAQ because of the great way the poster asked his questions (complete, polite, and not asking for spoonfeeding) and the exemplary response that followed.

I hope that the other queries in the forum are like this.

(and yes, developers/moderators/admins read most of the new posts here, sometimes they just couldn't be bothered to answer if the question has been asked many many times before - it's more exciting to answer an interesting question).

Unfortunately I'll be locking this because as experience has told me, leaving a great topic unlocked attracts morons who will drive down the topic's usefulness with their incessant drivel :(
Got your topic trashed by a mod?

Trashing topics is one click, and moving a topic to its proper forum is a lot harder. You expend the least effort in deciding where to post, mods expend the least effort by trashing.

Have a nice day.