France

Moderator: Moderators

ShinbuyaX
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Problem with Looting-only Bot

#1 Post by ShinbuyaX »

Well, I haven't found a resolution yet...
I want my bot to pick up the loot in mosc_dun01, but he only picks up some random items there and then calculates a route through the dungeon.
I've already tried shortening the route time or the steps, or turning the auto-route function on and off. I've set loot prioritys (e.g Sharp Leaf 2, Blue Herb 2, ...) and also the loot delay...uh... when he tries to pick up an item and it doesn't work, that he'll go after 1 sek to another.

Is there any way to set patrol routes? Or any other way how I could fix this? 'cuz that way, my bot is really useless =_=

Thanks in advance =^_^=

madnoh
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

Re: Problem with Looting-only Bot

#2 Post by madnoh »

ShinbuyaX wrote:Well, I haven't found a resolution yet...
I want my bot to pick up the loot in mosc_dun01, but he only picks up some random items there and then calculates a route through the dungeon.
I've already tried shortening the route time or the steps, or turning the auto-route function on and off. I've set loot prioritys (e.g Sharp Leaf 2, Blue Herb 2, ...) and also the loot delay...uh... when he tries to pick up an item and it doesn't work, that he'll go after 1 sek to another.

Is there any way to set patrol routes? Or any other way how I could fix this? 'cuz that way, my bot is really useless =_=

Thanks in advance =^_^=

Try Look in Pickitem

Sharp Leaf 2

EverythingIsAllright
Noob
Noob

Re: Problem with Looting-only Bot

#3 Post by EverythingIsAllright »

Did you also try fiddling with :

# Only gather items that have been more than x seconds on screen
ai_items_gather_start

Looting items that are lying around is considered gathering in Kore, maybe you did set timings for taking and didnt see this one.

Greetz