France

Moderator: Moderators

silverzx
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

fRO & OpenKore Information Please

#1 Post by silverzx »

Am I right in thinking fRO is www.ragnarokeurope.com as it got merged?

Is openkore working for roEU?

I haven't used Openkore for a few years now but would start playing again if botting is an option!

Thanks!

Pestilenz
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: fRO & OpenKore Information Please

#2 Post by Pestilenz »

Yes fRo is ragnarok europe now and yes Openkore qorks on fRp.

That aside the tables for fRO are a bit outdated, botting still works fine though. I could not get xKore to work for any reason, maybe that changed because there is a new svn snapshot from this month.

that all aside, if your ping is good enough to play on iRo, I would suggest playing there because fRo is dying.

1. about 1000 player online on WOE
2. pretty much behind iRo in updates
3. inflated economy

But yes you can bot on fRO no problem.

silverzx
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: fRO & OpenKore Information Please

#3 Post by silverzx »

Pestilenz wrote:Yes fRo is ragnarok europe now and yes Openkore qorks on fRp.

That aside the tables for fRO are a bit outdated, botting still works fine though. I could not get xKore to work for any reason, maybe that changed because there is a new svn snapshot from this month.

that all aside, if your ping is good enough to play on iRo, I would suggest playing there because fRo is dying.

1. about 1000 player online on WOE
2. pretty much behind iRo in updates
3. inflated economy

But yes you can bot on fRO no problem.
Thank you for the very informative answer!

I only chose fRO as I'm a UK player and saw it's free to play with premium options.

I'll certainly have a look at iRO, I don't want to invest too much time into a server that has a short life span!

As far as botting on fRO and iRO, does the latest version of openkore work effectively?

I've never used XKore, only openkore for solo farming and being a priest slave (for heals/buffs within my party so I could play another character whilst being protected).

Thanks for your reply!

PS: Do you have to use poseidon for fRO and which iRO server is the best to play on?