Openkore.com

OpenKore Forums
It is currently 24 Jan 2018, 07:39

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: fRO updated table - 09/12/2014
PostPosted: 24 Dec 2014, 23:09 
Offline
Developers
Developers

Joined: 06 Oct 2010, 09:22
Posts: 79
Richard wrote:
DrKN wrote:
Richard wrote:
Well, after last week's maintenance, it seems OpenKore is stuck after Connecting to Account server.
Also it returns a 'Critical Error: Your account have been blocked' message. (<- which is not true)


looks like it requires a patch for changing the packets
can you obtain the recvpackets.txt?


PEEK returns some kind of error message, but its actually creates a recvpackets file. (Im not sure what to do, since i never used PEEK. Last time i used Openkore Packet extractor to get the recvpackets, but it was like 4-5 years ago)
Image

recvpackets.ini
http://www.mediafire.com/view/enqfeg1g21p9rda/recvpackets_20141205.ini


I dont use PEEK too. Try to use this recvpackets.txt for your botting please? See is there any issue first :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: fRO updated table - 09/12/2014
PostPosted: 25 Dec 2014, 06:18 
Offline
Noob
Noob
User avatar

Joined: 24 Dec 2014, 05:52
Posts: 17
Location: Hungary
DrKN wrote:
I dont use PEEK too. Try to use this recvpackets.txt for your botting please? See is there any issue first :D


Not working. Which packet extractor do you use?

_________________
'He who is brave and patient enough to peer into the darkness his whole life will be first to see a flicker of light in it.'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: fRO updated table - 09/12/2014
PostPosted: 25 Dec 2014, 13:56 
Offline
Developers
Developers

Joined: 06 Oct 2010, 09:22
Posts: 79
Richard wrote:
DrKN wrote:
I dont use PEEK too. Try to use this recvpackets.txt for your botting please? See is there any issue first :D


Not working. Which packet extractor do you use?


you cant directly use the file you have to modify it first.
See the PEEK thread for the tool.
Try first, so we can do patch for fRO :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: fRO updated table - 09/12/2014
PostPosted: 25 Dec 2014, 15:01 
Offline
Noob
Noob
User avatar

Joined: 24 Dec 2014, 05:52
Posts: 17
Location: Hungary
DrKN wrote:
Richard wrote:
DrKN wrote:
I dont use PEEK too. Try to use this recvpackets.txt for your botting please? See is there any issue first :D


Not working. Which packet extractor do you use?


you cant directly use the file you have to modify it first.
See the PEEK thread for the tool.
Try first, so we can do patch for fRO :)


I converted the file before trying. :)

_________________
'He who is brave and patient enough to peer into the darkness his whole life will be first to see a flicker of light in it.'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: fRO updated table - 09/12/2014
PostPosted: 26 Dec 2014, 01:08 
Offline
Developers
Developers

Joined: 06 Oct 2010, 09:22
Posts: 79
Ok. so how does it work now?
Any screenshot?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: fRO updated table - 09/12/2014
PostPosted: 26 Dec 2014, 04:18 
Offline
Noob
Noob
User avatar

Joined: 24 Dec 2014, 05:52
Posts: 17
Location: Hungary
Not working, as i mentioned before. (PEEK failed to retrive the received packets, so no solution yet)
Image

_________________
'He who is brave and patient enough to peer into the darkness his whole life will be first to see a flicker of light in it.'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: fRO updated table - 09/12/2014
PostPosted: 26 Dec 2014, 11:15 
Offline
Developers
Developers

Joined: 06 Oct 2010, 09:22
Posts: 79
seems we need a lot of work to do for patching fRO.
try to modify in servers.txt
change the addTableFolders to twRO or iRO and see can you login or not :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: fRO updated table - 09/12/2014
PostPosted: 26 Dec 2014, 17:18 
Offline
Noob
Noob
User avatar

Joined: 24 Dec 2014, 05:52
Posts: 17
Location: Hungary
twRO and iRO tables are not working. Also tried twRO and iRO serverType, but no luck.

_________________
'He who is brave and patient enough to peer into the darkness his whole life will be first to see a flicker of light in it.'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: fRO updated table - 09/12/2014
PostPosted: 27 Dec 2014, 00:25 
Offline
Developers
Developers

Joined: 06 Oct 2010, 09:22
Posts: 79
Richard wrote:
twRO and iRO tables are not working. Also tried twRO and iRO serverType, but no luck.


Ok so maybe this is a new type of packets. Currently I have no time to do the patching, hope someone see this tread and patch it for you :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: fRO updated table - 09/12/2014
PostPosted: 28 Dec 2014, 04:45 
Offline
Noob
Noob

Joined: 28 Dec 2014, 04:44
Posts: 1
Richard wrote:
Not working, as i mentioned before. (PEEK failed to retrive the received packets, so no solution yet)
Image


I have the same problem :|


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group