France

Moderator: Moderators

kumulo
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

proxing

#1 Post by kumulo »

Hi, I am asking for your help about using proxy with openkore. I use Proxycap, I take IPs on websites like sockslist
there are working with firefox, like my IP is actualy changed. But when I am using it with openkore, it is blocked at "connecting to accont server". And after few seconds I have error code 10061, and it says that the target computer refuse the connection..

I PROMESS TO GIVE A PRESENT IN CHAOS SERVER (I am also on severals other servers..) TO ANYBODY GIVING HELPFUL ADVICE !!
you'll give me your name on the game and i'll give you something cool. I have a lot of cool loots and iShop items(or money if you prefer)
:shock:

Need your help guys it is my last period on RO
love ya all
Last edited by kumulo on 21 Apr 2013, 04:34, edited 1 time in total.

Raider
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil
Noob?: No

Re: proxing

#2 Post by Raider »

Make a new account (Using a proxy) and route the proxy tool through start.exe or wxstart.exe

kumulo
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by kumulo »

You mean that I need to use the dame proxy for de account creation and for using start.exe ? If that is not what you mean, then it is exactly what I am doing. I am adding an IP to proxycap and then I launch it but it doesn't works. Maybe it is because I use free socks5 form sockslist..?

Thank you for your help!!

Raider
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil
Noob?: No

#4 Post by Raider »

Yes make a new account with another ip, there could be a proxy protection from the server side, you should look at the different proxies that exist.

kumulo
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by kumulo »

I created an account with the proxy IP and ran de start.exe with the same IP, but it still doesn't works.. :(
Raider wrote:you should look at the different proxies that exist.
What do you mean here ?