[WTA/Clearify] IP address

All resolved question will be found here. It is recommended that you browse / search through this section first and see if your question has been answered before

Moderators: Moderators, Documentation Writers

Myself379
Human
Human
Noob?: No

[WTA/Clearify] IP address

#1 Post by Myself379 »

Okay, here what i learn about IP address (just for Ragnarok) please CMIIW

Now, we all know GM has the ability to find the IP address of a character. GM also have the ability to trace who's under the same IP address.

eg: i have a bot who is farming/lvling while i'm online at the same server (open chat rooms/or doing anything). Should GM found my bots and get the bot's IP address, trace the IP and get 2 user under the same IP (ie: me and the bot)

Basically in the above situation, the main is pretty much get banned

Now, lets change the above situation

eg:
Bots [Online]
Main [Offline](Same IP address with bot before logout)

I've read somewhere that even the main is off, IF the bot get caught and IP traced. The main will also be reveal

Now, My question

eg:
Main [Offline]
(Change the IP address)
Bot [Online] (New IP address)

What will happen? I've change my IP address before i bot, and IF my bot get caught. Will the IP traced to the main?
Some of the forumers say he/she use proxy to bot (ProxyCap), will this http://www.real-hide-ip.com/ do the same thing?

Thanks

kLabMouse
Administrator
Administrator

Re: [WTA/Clearify] IP address

#2 Post by kLabMouse »

OH. RLY Old Question,
Well it's Easy. If you Ever Broke that Cain (EG. if Bot/s get the same IP as Main) then you have a +10% of getting banned along with your Bot's and Main one.

Also. Do not forget that Registering to the same e-mail and/or using same IP to register your "Slaves" will get you +20% each.
Plus. Some Servers have a special thing called "Same Password", So even that can give you extra %.