runFromTarget in pay_dun03

All resolved question will be found here. It is recommended that you browse / search through this section first and see if your question has been answered before

Moderators: Moderators, Documentation Writers

Themenace
Noob
Noob

runFromTarget in pay_dun03

#1 Post by Themenace »

So basically i want to avoid GG's while farming sohees..like any normal player would..If the manual was up and running i could probably solve my problem there..sorry :s
What's the range on GG's? 3 or 4? O.o

I imagine the config would be:

runFromTarget 1
(need some condition to only run from GG's on this line..otherwise i'd imagine it would try to keep a distance of 4 for everything on the map..)
runFromTarget_dist 4

Thanks.

My temporary fix for now will be to set Greatest General to 0 2 0 in mon_control.txt

Gaara
Noob
Noob

Re: runFromTarget in pay_dun03

#2 Post by Gaara »

i believe the runfromtarget function works only if its your current target, i.e., u have set auto attack to 1 for GG...
since you haven't it probably wont work

its generally useless to set runfromtarget to aggressive and support mobbing monsters...

Themenace
Noob
Noob

Re: runFromTarget in pay_dun03

#3 Post by Themenace »

Oh right I'm an idiot..If the autoattack is 0 (which it is) getting attacked by GG's isn't a problem..

The only thing that i could see needing it for would be if the bot engages a sohee that is near a GG, but since i have it in the mon_config.txt to tell the bot to tele when attacked by a GG..all problems solved.
Yeah I just wasn't thinking..thanks for reply anyways :)