Cerulean Sky RO

All resolved question will be found here. It is recommended that you browse / search through this section first and see if your question has been answered before

Moderators: Moderators, Documentation Writers

chuck608
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

Cerulean Sky RO

#1 Post by chuck608 »

hello, im new at this, cant seem to make this work, i would really like to use openkore in xkore mode but it keeps giving me this error, when i start it with ro client on, it tells me to relog to start openkore but when i do it freezes and says:

This program has encountered an unexpected problem. This is probably because of a recent server update, a bug in this program, or in one of the plugins. We apologize for this problem. You may get support from IRC or the forums.

A detailed error report has been saved to errors.txt. before posting a bug report, please try out the SVN version first. If you are already using the SVN version, search the forums first to see if your problem had already been solved, or has already been reported. If you truly believe you have encountered a bug in the program, please include the contents of the errors.txt in your bug report, or we may not be able to help you!

Ther error message is:
Can't call method "clientSuspend" on an undefined value at
src/Network/ClientReceive.pm line 122.

also in errors.txt it says

OpenKore version what-will-become-2.1
Network state = -1
Network handler = Network::XKore
SVN revision: 7832
No loaded plugins.

Error message:
Can't call method "clientSuspend" on an undefined value at src/Network/ClientReceive.pm line 122.

Stack trace:
Can't call method "clientSuspend" on an undefined value at src/Network/ClientReceive.pm line 122.
at src/Interface/Wx.pm line 161
Interface::Wx::mainLoop('Interface::Wx=HASH(0x5580c44)') called at openkore.pl line 97
main::__start() called at start.pl line 136

Died at this line:
AI::clear('clientSuspend');
* $char->clientSuspend($args->{switch}, 10);
}
... if anyone can help solve this or test this please help! server info is...

[Cerulean-Sky Ro>]
ip 67.202.104.197
port 6900
version 113
master_version 14
serverType kRO_RagexeRE_0
serverEncoding WEstern
charBlockSize
addTableFolders

thanks! maybe the server info is wrong? im a noob at this...

VashTheStampede
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: No

Re: Cerulean Sky RO

#2 Post by VashTheStampede »

I have no idea if this is going to fix it... but there's a ton wrong with your server info

Code: Select all

[Cerulean-Sky Ro>]
ip 67.202.104.197
port 6900
version 13
master_version 14 
serverType kRO_RagexeRE_2010_08_03a
private 1
serverEncoding Western
charBlockSize 112
addTableFolders eA;translated/kRO_english;kRO
Try and see if it helps.
Version 113 jump off the page at me. I'm assuming you meant to put version 13. If you still get the problem, you may want to try an older serverType.
Last edited by VashTheStampede on 27 Aug 2011, 14:30, edited 1 time in total.

chuck608
Human
Human

#3 Post by chuck608 »

Yah i really dont know how to put server type right, whenever i try to login thats not in xkore mode, it rejects me when i pick the character. Also 113 was what it came out in wpe. I maybe wrong.

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers

#4 Post by EternalHarvest »

DO NOT use kRO_RagexeRE_0, as it is only meant to be used for the official kRO server