DivinityRO | Connection denied after login server.

All resolved question will be found here. It is recommended that you browse / search through this section first and see if your question has been answered before

Moderators: Moderators, Documentation Writers

Nalani
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

DivinityRO | Connection denied after login server.

#1 Post by Nalani »

Hello everyone.

OpenKore ver:
openkore_ready(latest SVN ver.)
The main problem is:
I have a sizable and confusing problem with connecting to the server.
After reading the FAQ I figured that there must be a wrong diagnosis ServerType

[DivinityRO]
ip 206.217.134.2
port 6950
private 1
master_version 14(I checked it and it looks correct)
version 25
serverType kRO_RagexeRE_2010_06_08a
serverEncoding Western
addTableFolders translated/kRO_english;kRO
Important(This confusing me alot)
OpenKore currently connects to the server only ServerType 8, but it gets information about *FAQ*6.6 Packet Parser Error: Unknown switch: xxxx and *FAQ"6.1 NPCs and monsters are shown as "Unknown #xxxxxxxx" problems.
I also have a current recvpackets.txt(taken from the server client) file in the table folder.
If anyone has the knowledge to solve my problem, it would be great.

Thanks Nalani.
Last edited by Nalani on 31 Mar 2012, 13:40, edited 1 time in total.

SkylorD
Moderators
Moderators
Noob?: No

Re: DivinityRO | Connection denied after login server.

#2 Post by SkylorD »

Have you extracted recvpackets.txt ?

Follow this guide :

http://www.openkore.com/index.../Connectivity_Guide

Use JCV RO Tools &/or V3 to extract recvpackets.
Probably yes, homewever :

Use PEViewer to find the correct serverType.

Good luck !

Other question, this server have any shield ?
Learn rules

suggipuss
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#3 Post by suggipuss »

i have the same problem as you nalani.. if you figure it out plz help me too.. i tried servertype 8_1 to 8_5 but they dont seem to work as well.. when i use the PEviewer i get the same date as nalani.. i have tried some other dates as well already.. but none worked
i have also already updated my recvpackets using jcv ro tool, but still the same problem.

I had the same problem as you, but i figured it out.. the server.txt that you have is correct, but you should try to edit the recvpackets again until it works.. that did it for me, but the problem i have now is the charblocksize.. i cant figure out which one to use.. i tried 106, 108, 112, 116 and even the renewal ones, but it doesnt seem to work.. if i use 108 then openkore can read my first characters name and lvl correctly, but all the other ones are wrong.. thats as close as i have gotten.. perhaps anyone knows how to fix this?

i hope someone can help us ^^

SkylorD
Moderators
Moderators
Noob?: No

#4 Post by SkylorD »

suggipuss wrote:i have the same problem as you nalani.. if you figure it out plz help me too.. i tried servertype 8_1 to 8_5 but they dont seem to work as well.. when i use the PEviewer i get the same date as nalani.. i have tried some other dates as well already.. but none worked
i have also already updated my recvpackets using jcv ro tool, but still the same problem.

I had the same problem as you, but i figured it out.. the server.txt that you have is correct, but you should try to edit the recvpackets again until it works.. that did it for me, but the problem i have now is the charblocksize.. i cant figure out which one to use.. i tried 106, 108, 112, 116 and even the renewal ones, but it doesnt seem to work.. if i use 108 then openkore can read my first characters name and lvl correctly, but all the other ones are wrong.. thats as close as i have gotten.. perhaps anyone knows how to fix this?

i hope someone can help us ^^
Your topic was trashed = Same doubt.

Follow my tip, and do not expect a solution from the author.
Use charBlockSize 112.
And for the rest, I said.
Learn rules