shopper plug in?

All resolved question will be found here. It is recommended that you browse / search through this section first and see if your question has been answered before

Moderators: Moderators, Documentation Writers

forgotpzwrd
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

shopper plug in?

#1 Post by forgotpzwrd »

hey, i would like to know if there are any examples on how to configure a shopper's plug in? i downloaded one and im stuck, mainly because im a noob and i have short term memory problem, cant very well remember codes if i ever have to make one. programming is not for me, but i do however persistent when there is a guideline on how to fix my openkore configs. This problem that i have right now is a "female dog" because all topics i could find is from the jurassic era and not from this year. Idk if the plug in i just downloaded is still working or not. And i searched the interwebs already and what i saw was i think an instructions indeed for the configuration of the shopper plug in but its in another language, translated that through google, put it in my config but it does not buy anything. He just walks around registering vendors. i did not put any macros because i did not find anything that says put these macros on. any response is eagerly awaited. thanks.

SkylorD
Moderators
Moderators
Noob?: No

Re: shopper plug in?

#2 Post by SkylorD »

shopper Novice Potion {
maxPrice 1000
maxAmount 120
disabled 0
}
Red: When you do any purchase, it blocks the variable (value changes to 1) for you not buy by accident.
Disable the code after purchase.
You need to open this file and set the value (to 0) if you want to buy again after a purchase ^^
Learn rules

forgotpzwrd
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by forgotpzwrd »

hello skylord. thanks for the initial response. unfortunately, before i posted this thread i made sure i have tried everything first and i already have this code set up in my bot's (the one assigned for shopping) config .txt. It does not buy anything though. I set it up to buy an yggdrasil seed;

shopper Yggdrasil Seed {
maxPrice 100000
maxAmount 1
disabled 0
{

the shopper plug in works as my bot can scan vendors around him with whatever goods they sell but he doesn't buy my intended item. i dont have a macro as i said before. do i need one? idk. But this code is missing something. can you help me further please?

forgotpzwrd
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by forgotpzwrd »

skylord i have made it work. yes, there was only 1 spelling error on the code, my bad. this is because im wearing glasses, and i overlook things. but yes. this plug in works. thank you for your time. :D

SkylorD
Moderators
Moderators
Noob?: No

#5 Post by SkylorD »

forgotpzwrd wrote:skylord i have made it work. yes, there was only 1 spelling error on the code, my bad. this is because im wearing glasses, and i overlook things. but yes. this plug in works. thank you for your time. :D
shopper Yggdrasil Seed {
maxPrice 100000
maxAmount 1
disabled 0
{ My monitor has stopped working after this. :{

I don't know if i'm really writing. I'll try to click in "Submit". :roll:
Learn rules