if statements (time to face my nightmares)

All resolved question will be found here. It is recommended that you browse / search through this section first and see if your question has been answered before

Moderators: Moderators, Documentation Writers

andora
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

if statements (time to face my nightmares)

#1 Post by andora »

okay so heres the thing. I've been avoiding if statements in my macro coz its giving me weird errors that seems...idk!

now I do know how to code but i dont think im the one who's making the mistakes here.

now heres the code I wrote

Code: Select all

if ($res1 < $lownum) {
	$lownum = $res1
	}
it says "syntax error in if statement" but i dont think i set the arguments wrong, or even the variable!

so heres something i had in mind, is it possible my macro is outdated? or do i have an issue with my openkore source?

heres the details of my macro version:

Code: Select all

macro plugin version 2.0.2
macro.pl 6139
Macro::Automacro 5939
Macro::Script 5939
Macro::Parser 5939
Macro::Utilities 6139
Im using openkore_ready so im not sure about this one but its the only one I found properly working.

okay... so i downloaded the "latest" openkore from wiki and tried to use it. now the issue is im getting an error (im assuming its because of my openkore version) and the error was from line 785 of macro.pl.

any ideas how can i manually fix this?

EDIT:

decided to reconfigure latest openkore for quest purposes only. only problem with the new version is it keeps on crashing when theres an unidentified item. and there is an item called "None" in my inventory which is weird but everything else is good. thread close please.

SkylorD
Moderators
Moderators
Noob?: No

Re: if statements (time to face my nightmares)

#2 Post by SkylorD »

1)Download again in Openkore
2)Download Macro plugin

Delete only the test folder and move to your plugins directory (openkore/plugins)
Learn rules