Openkore.com

OpenKore Forums
It is currently 14 Nov 2018, 04:52

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Openkore does not load plugins
PostPosted: 24 Aug 2016, 08:16 
Noob
Noob

Good Day,

I've recently started botting and all that stuff and found a very good automap plugin that suits my needs. The problem is that openkore does not load the plugin even though I followed the instructions given. Looking around the wiki I stumbled into this [url]=http://wiki.openkore.com/index.php?title=How_to_write_plugins_for_OpenKore] wiki explaining plugin installation[/url] and it still won't work with the hello_world plugin that was provided.

Is there anything I can do to make openkore load plugins (I'm not doing macros just so you know).

Post subject: Re: Openkore does not load plugins
PostPosted: 29 Aug 2016, 08:58 
Human
Human

Whats the problem? what error?

PostPosted: 05 Sep 2016, 00:21 
Noob
Noob

No error. It's just that I can't get plugins to load.

I've created the helloworld.pl file and placed it in the */plugin and */plugin/profile folder and every time I boot up wxstart I get this message

Quote:

Selectively loading plugins...
Loading plugin plugins/macro/macro.pl...
Loading plugin plugins/profiles/profiles.pl...

Saying that it doesn't detect my test plugin. I've followed the wiki on where to place the pl files and it still isn't helping.

PostPosted: 23 Sep 2016, 18:27 
Human
Human

Su-47 Golden Eagle wrote:
No error. It's just that I can't get plugins to load.

I've created the helloworld.pl file and placed it in the */plugin and */plugin/profile folder and every time I boot up wxstart I get this message

Quote:

Selectively loading plugins...
Loading plugin plugins/macro/macro.pl...
Loading plugin plugins/profiles/profiles.pl...

Saying that it doesn't detect my test plugin. I've followed the wiki on where to place the pl files and it still isn't helping.

I don't know why they have done this, but you have to change in sys.txt (loadPlugins) inside your control files to load ALL puglins, or load your specific one. Almost 2 hours today for me to discover that.
If you dindn't understand, just reply me. (I have one topic that is going to be approved by mod, try check if it's already approved. Their explain how to load all.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]