HAS ANYBODY SUCCESSFULLY BOTTED THROUGH HASHIELD?

Private server support - Only post connectivity issues in the subforum!

Moderator: Moderators

melody
Been there done that!
Been there done that!
Noob?: Yes

Re: HAS ANYBODY SUCCESSFULLY BOTTED THROUGH HASHIELD?

#11 Post by melody »

darwin wrote:do you have screenshot like that pic above? or its just a words? :D
:lol: you make me laugh :lol:, if i can prove it?, then what?, just nothing?, just alarmed all the servers that uses this shield?, hahahaha :lol:, if you have time, you can pm bonker, he got enough proof that my bot is working on hashield, and he is now waiting for the custom launcher to finish ;), easy lazy boy :3

wynther
Noob
Noob

#12 Post by wynther »

thats pic from is their fb group.. as you can see even if you successfully botted in that server.. you will still automatically ban, since the gm is actively massive banning.. hashield automatically alert him if there is something suspicious fishy programs running in background ...he can see even ms paint,google chrome, notepad,ahk etc..
and that thief from ARR guild using xrag bot has already banned. i've heard ARR guild are all banned from server
loving you is so demn easy for me~

melody
Been there done that!
Been there done that!

#13 Post by melody »

wynther wrote:Image

thats pic from is their fb group.. as you can see even if you successfully botted in that server.. you will still automatically ban, since the gm is actively massive banning.. hashield automatically alert him if there is something suspicious fishy programs running in background ...he can see even ms paint,google chrome, notepad,ahk etc..
and that thief from ARR guild using xrag bot has already banned. i've heard ARR guild are all banned from server
hahahaha :lol:, that's what i am talking about, hashield sends the information of the program you are actively using, already bypassed that ;), and i also heard that there was a massive banning specially the guild you are mentioning.

fjx
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#14 Post by fjx »

lmao you guys.

First of all, darwin - you are a fucking retarded shithead. Why do you go spamming my bot's screenshot around in every single damn forums and groups? Do you honestly think that you can get your filthy hands on my works?

About the screenshot above, yes that's true. Hashield has a feature that sends all the info of your machine and every single process running on it. That is why it sucks and eats a shit ton of CPU resources. I did not even cared to debug Hashield at first because honestly..this does not protect anything. This has been fixed long time ago on my 1.3 revision but right now people are getting banned on pkRO because they are running around on towns and pk maps showcasing their cheat. So it's their problem if they got banned on pkRO. I strictly told them not to use it on pvp'ing but well, they are thick-headed.

protip to server owners: Gepard shield is the toughest one to crack and it does PROTECT and has a very strong code virtualization ( vmp/themida ) so cheap hackers cant get past debugging stage, so I recommend it to server owners over hashield. And it encrypts every fucking packets so any cheap botter cannot bot on your stupid server.

And to make it clear: my bot is coded from scratch. I did not took any code from openkore, and it is coded entirely in Python with a C# gui. I just called it xKore because yea, it hooks to client and process evertyhing on the python backend. So darwin, you can go hang yourself because you're a shitstain that leeches everything that you can but does not contribute anything back to the fucking community. Go suck a bag of dick.

P.S I made billions of zennies on BalikRO ( harmony server ) with my bot. Does that makes your mouth water even more dar"leecher-c0cksucking-piece-ashit"win? hehehe

melody
Been there done that!
Been there done that!

#15 Post by melody »

fjx wrote:lmao you guys.

First of all, darwin - you are a fucking retarded shithead. Why do you go spamming my bot's screenshot around in every single damn forums and groups? Do you honestly think that you can get your filthy hands on my works?

About the screenshot above, yes that's true. Hashield has a feature that sends all the info of your machine and every single process running on it. That is why it sucks and eats a shit ton of CPU resources. I did not even cared to debug Hashield at first because honestly..this does not protect anything. This has been fixed long time ago on my 1.3 revision but right now people are getting banned on pkRO because they are running around on towns and pk maps showcasing their cheat. So it's their problem if they got banned on pkRO. I strictly told them not to use it on pvp'ing but well, they are thick-headed.

protip to server owners: Gepard shield is the toughest one to crack and it does PROTECT and has a very strong code virtualization ( vmp/themida ) so cheap hackers cant get past debugging stage, so I recommend it to server owners over hashield. And it encrypts every fucking packets so any cheap botter cannot bot on your stupid server.

And to make it clear: my bot is coded from scratch. I did not took any code from openkore, and it is coded entirely in Python with a C# gui. I just called it xKore because yea, it hooks to client and process evertyhing on the python backend. So darwin, you can go hang yourself because you're a shitstain that leeches everything that you can but does not contribute anything back to the fucking community. Go suck a bag of dick.

P.S I made billions of zennies on BalikRO ( harmony server ) with my bot. Does that makes your mouth water even more dar"leecher-c0cksucking-piece-ashit"win? hehehe
well said fjx :), didn't know that this darwin spread your image not only here :lol:, i even asked him if he own that image.. and i agree that gepard was the toughest :cry:, can't even bypass the memory integrity check :|, and i also do not know if most of the protection comes from vmprotect just to protect the library from debugging.. but still, you are just a f'kin genius :D

andibangets
Noob
Noob

#16 Post by andibangets »

Hi Melody,

Do you provide some Paid Services?
Can I have your email? So we can talk. Thanks Sir. :)

melody
Been there done that!
Been there done that!

#17 Post by melody »

what server?, post your email here.

andibangets
Noob
Noob

#18 Post by andibangets »

Please email me at andibanget@hotmail.com. We will discuss. Thanks. :)

kecoaks
Noob
Noob

#19 Post by kecoaks »

melody wrote:what server?, post your email here.
I'm interested too, please email me
divinecrew@hotmail.com

hadam
Noob
Noob

#20 Post by hadam »

kecoaks wrote:
melody wrote:what server?, post your email here.
I'm interested too, please email me
divinecrew@hotmail.com

8-) me sotobujuran@gmail.com. ty