[Not working]Vanguard Bypass

Private server support - Only post connectivity issues in the subforum!

Moderator: Moderators

killerstrike
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: Vanguard Bypass

#31 Post by killerstrike »

I might be wrong but... Are the Administrators covering Vanguard's ass?

Here we had a topic about bypassing vanguard with a plug-in (that I have btw.), however, we had to extract vanguard key in order to use it... On this topic we also had information about how to do that. (qtlib.dll contains the key, i think).
Now, where is this topic? WHY was it deleted? And WHY nobody can go through this shield? It is not that big deal, people bypass official server's guards so easily, i doubt you guys can't do the same on vanguard.

I am looking for some way to decrypt qtlib.dll.
If ANYONE knows it, pm me.

;)

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers
Noob?: Yes

#32 Post by EternalHarvest »

killerstrike wrote:Now, where is this topic? WHY was it deleted?
It just happens to be like this: http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?t=14228
And WHY nobody can go through this shield? It is not that big deal, people bypass official server's guards so easily, i doubt you guys can't do the same on vanguard.
Nobody capable is interested in doing it?

killerstrike
Noob
Noob

#33 Post by killerstrike »

The administrators shouldn't had this setting on so... Deleting old posts isn't a good solution at all for any issue.
I REALLY doubt that nobody capable is interested... I have being studying vanguard for a week or so, it is not that complicate as they make us think.
qtlib.dll is not an executable or a dll as far as i know... It must be a binary text encrypted (on C, C++ and so we can read/write in binary instead of text -- see fopen 'b' param).

"IN MY OPINION" it seems so badly that vanguard is paying off people not to discuss it anymore.

I know that THERE ARE bots running on those servers, i saw plenty of those.

Informations that we can easily figure out:
Server.exe = Vanguard's injector;
Server.dll = Original executable;
Server.dll = No idea. (However it CANNOT be the key because it's size is 1.3mb or so. It is too big for updating every time the key changes).
qtlib.dll = key encrypted container (small, really small but bigger than 16 hex chars which is the size of vanguard key);

Those files are the only ones downloaded on the smallest patcher I've found yet. Therefore, one of them has our solution.

rpichay
Human
Human

#34 Post by rpichay »

thats the link to the plugin of vanguard , but only present there are the keys for the three servers

so if someone could just post just even a hint on how to extract the vanguard key for a specific server :(

killerstrike
Noob
Noob

#35 Post by killerstrike »

Server.dll seems to be a co-injector or maybe the injector itself called by the Server.exe.
Opening Server.dll with an hexeditor we can find the string "qtlib.dll". At the moment I just cannot know what it does with it.

rpichay
Human
Human

#36 Post by rpichay »

that was what im also thinking that qtlib.dll contains the answer as what you said in the previous post it is the smallest file from the list.

i also think that maybe mods here are covering up for the release of vanguard i mean the vanguard dll was here before and i only managed to get the link for the vanguard plugin of openkore but, i really dont know :/

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers

#37 Post by EternalHarvest »

killerstrike wrote:The administrators shouldn't had this setting on so... Deleting old posts isn't a good solution at all for any issue.
Yea.
rpichay wrote:i mean the vanguard dll was here before and i only managed to get the link for the vanguard plugin of openkore
What was that dll for?
About the plugin whereabouts, if you're talking about the one by Technology, it's in openkore svn repository at sourceforge, nobody is covering it.

killerstrike
Noob
Noob

#38 Post by killerstrike »

There is a plugin for vanguard, you just have to get the vanguard_key value into your servers.txt. (That's where we are, looking for the key)
I couldn't find this plugin on SourceForge's svn neither google's svn.
(I do have it already)

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers

#39 Post by EternalHarvest »

killerstrike wrote:I couldn't find this plugin on SourceForge's svn neither google's svn.
openkore.com → "Subversion Repository" → "plugins" → "vanguard", which is also 3rd google result for openkore svn vanguard

killerstrike
Noob
Noob

#40 Post by killerstrike »

Oooh my bad sorry!

Just for the records... I ran a little C program (made by myself) trying to read the qtlib.dll as a binary... No success at all. (fopen(file,"rb"))