AnimusRO

Private server support - Only post connectivity issues in the subforum!

Moderator: Moderators

Maximus90
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

AnimusRO

#1 Post by Maximus90 »

Hey there.

Ive been playing RO private servers for a few years but have no experience in botting.

Ive recently started a new server AnimusRO ( used to be animaro, anthemro ) and would like to bot it.

I downloaded OpenKore and have followed guides on how to get it running but have come to a few stumps I hope I can get help with.

I have found out some of the server information and have replaced the "servers.txt" file with it.

[AnimusRO]

ip 174.142.186.138 - Found using Wireshark

Port 6900 - wireshark

master_version 14 - wireshark

version 22 - wireshark

serverType - this i am unsure on. I have followed the instructions telling me to use PE viewer to get the date for my executable file.. PE viewer however wont work on Animus.exe. AnimusRO is also an eAthena server so i beleive this makes it more complicated.

I have tried a few server types such as Sakexe_2009_04_08a or serverType kRO_Sakexe_0, which I beleive I found on other unhelpfull help topics, but this just gives me the error..

"Connecting to Account Server..."
"Connecting to (174.142.186.138:)>... couldnt connect: Invalid argument (error code 22)"

I am sure this is the main reason Im not getting any further, if possible could anyone provide the Server Type for animusRO? Or even just link or explain a way for me to figure it out myself. I have honestly tried for so long and am running out of options.

charBlockSize 112 - I beleive this is the default? I have also found this number on previous (mostly incorrect) animusRO info threads around the internet.

serverEncoding Western

recvpackets recvpackets_animusro.txt - for this section, I extracted the packets and copy/pasta'd them into a file called recvpackets_animusro.txt which lies in my tables folder, a long with the servers.txt file.

addTableFolders translated/kRO_english - unsure on what this part is for so any info would be appreciated.

---

Other note: When I attempted to start openkore, some of the tables files failed to load such as monsters and itemslots. I copied these files from the other folders (bRO etc) that comes with openkore and pasted them into the new one. This fixed the issue but I thought I'd mention it incase it has any affect on my case.

-

2nd note: While using the servers.txt when the server type was listed as serverType kRO_Sakexe_0, after all the tables files had loaded in openkore, it asked me for my username and password. Unfortunately, I have a feeling i retardedly entered the wrong password however every time I opened openkore again ever since, it has not asked me for my info.. it just says..

"Generating session admin password..."
"Checking for new portals... none found"

"Connecting to account server..."
"connecting (IP adress etc.....)"

.. So would it have even asked me for my login details if I had the servertype wrong? Which surely means I had it right?

--

I realise I have asked a lot of questions lol, but I felt the more info I provided the better the answers I could get. If anyone could give me a full working servers.txt file of AnimusRO, or help me on some of my issues it would be greatly appreciated, I look forward to any replies.

Thanks.

scarecrow_ami
Noob
Noob

Re: AnimusRO

#2 Post by scarecrow_ami »

have yours worked.? i've tried it but it hard... i always got the programming wrong

VashTheStampede
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: No

#3 Post by VashTheStampede »

Error 22 is a version misconfiguration. I don't go there anymore, but they changed versions at least twice while I was. For a non-renewal server they like to mess with stuff :p

The one thing I'll tell you about Animus is that there's very little point in trying to bot. The admins aren't super active, but they sweep the main bot areas(IE wild roses, ygg) every few days and mass ban(including your main). So unless you use a proxy for your bots and a direct connection for your main, it's not a great idea.

If you're using it to level, you'd probably be fine, but farming is pretty much a no-go.

Maximus90
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by Maximus90 »

No luck any one else?

scarecrow_ami
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by scarecrow_ami »

so thats the main problem.. hmm looks like its nearly impossible to bot in animus. :? thanks for the information vash. i did not know dat till u enlighten me..

perhaps i should give up on using a bot and try playing it normally huh...