Cannot load server message parser for server type '_'

Private server support - Only post connectivity issues in the subforum!

Moderator: Moderators

niteo
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Cannot load server message parser for server type '_'

#1 Post by niteo »

Ok before i get trolled i have rechecked everything... can't find out why this is happening now i was having a issue with getting connected to the map server but that was a issue with recvpackets and thats been fixed but since then this msg has started coming up (Cannot load server message parser for server type '_') what the hell does it even mean according to the FAQ the name is server type is incorrect yet i have checked the PE viewer twice and its all correct the master version number is correct same with the version number yet i still get this error msg if anyone can help me out to solve this i would be very thankful

Technology
Super Moderators
Super Moderators
Noob?: No

Re: Cannot load server message parser for server type '_'

#2 Post by Technology »

XY-problem

and read the connectivity guide
One ST0 to rule them all? One PE viewer to find them!
One ST_kRO to bring them all and in the darkness bind them...

Mount Doom awaits us, fellowship of OpenKore!

niteo
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by niteo »

And there lies the issue...

the first time i got connected all i did was copy my private servers info from the private server list in this forum into my server info for the bot and then ran it that way and it worked bar the map connection issue i was having... now i do the exact same thing and i get this error thats why i am puzzled

niteo
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by niteo »

maybe i should of explained better ...

I followed the connection guide got connected.. had issue with connecting to map and kept getting timed out. I read more of the forums and found out this can be solved by recvpackets so i ment on my merry little way to fix that issue i was a idiot skipped a step and got lost in what i was doing so i decided to delete the bot and start from scratch!.. while following the set up guide again doing the same thing as i did the first time i then went to see if may i was just having bad luck and i was still able to connect.. now for some reason i am not i have deleted and gone through the set up process 4 times think maybe i am just entering something wrong! but no everything i do i still get the same message.

I thought maybe i should change the server type from kRO_RageceRE_ to kRO_Sagexe as suggested by your setup guide for private servers. but still the same issue.

yes i have use PE viewer to identify the date that goes on the end of either them two entries

Technology
Super Moderators
Super Moderators
Noob?: No

#5 Post by Technology »

post the relevant part of your configuration in servers.txt
One ST0 to rule them all? One PE viewer to find them!
One ST_kRO to bring them all and in the darkness bind them...

Mount Doom awaits us, fellowship of OpenKore!

childmetaller
Noob
Noob

#6 Post by childmetaller »

i have the same problem ...

(Azarius)
ip 89.22.96.37
port 6900
private 1
master_version 19
version 25
serverType kRO_RagexeRE_2011_01_05a
charBlockSize 132

the recvpacket is updated the only way to work is kro_rageexeRE_2010_11_24 but that give " removed actor with off maps coordinates" error ... what can i do?