Personal server - packet tokenizer unknown switch 082D

Private server support - Only post connectivity issues in the subforum!

Moderator: Moderators

Iniquitous
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Personal server - packet tokenizer unknown switch 082D

#1 Post by Iniquitous »

Hi,
Yesterday, I managed to setup my own Ragnarok Offline private server and am looking to run a bot on it, but I haven't managed to connect OpenKore to it.
The furthest I have reached after many hours' efforts is the 'packet tokenizer unknown switch 082D' error. I am not sure at all about the procedure for connecting to my server. I have tried everything in the wiki to get server info, packets, etc. but nothing makes progress. For example, when I use the Wireshark program, the server activity doesn't even show when I do the test login, but I assume that it's because it's an offline server.
For the server itself, it works perfectly. I can login, create accounts, characters, and play without problem. The server runs on rAthena, hosted on MySQL through Xampp and Apache. (Not sure if relevant.)
I have used OpenKore extensively on the iRO official servers, but that never involved having to edit connection info in the bot, so I am at a loss.

Current info in servers.txt file:

[Local]
ip 127.0.0.1
port 6900
private 1
master_version 1
version 45
serverType kRO_RagexeRE_2013_08_07a
serverEncoding Western
addTableFolders translated/kRO_english;kRO

'Local' is my server name, '127.0.0.1' is my server's IP (as far as I know), and the RO exe the client uses is '2013-08-07aRagexe_patched'. OpenKore is the latest version downloaded only yesterday. I haven't touched anything else in the bot (excluding login details, of course) since this problem has stopped me at the gate. I can install the bot from scratch if needed.
If there is any other info needed, let me know.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Iniquitous
Noob
Noob

Re: Personal server - packet tokenizer unknown switch 082D

#2 Post by Iniquitous »

I figured it out!
The key was in directing the the bot's server file to the right revcpackets.txt (/kro/RAGEXE_Date version number folder). Found the folder, copied the path and pasted it in servers.txt for the 'addTableFolders' line. The clue was in the syntax of the Private test server also in servers.txt, at the bottom.
Furthermore, I had to change the Private Server's character server and map server IPs to the LAN ip, not the Localhost IP i had before. (Type ipconfig in the 'cmd' program [search you start menu] and look at the 'IPv4' line for this IP address - you may need to set up a static IP so it doesn't change when you shutdown the server.)

As a side note, Wireshark didn't work because the server and bot were on the same machine. Once tried on another machine it worked fine, but as it turned out, I didn't need to do this.

A simple solution that caused a lot of headache.

Glad to have it done!

goddesslei
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#3 Post by goddesslei »

hello i know its kinda late to revive this topic.. i'm really out of options now so here goes.

i'm starting a new server now everything works fine. but id like to add the openkore bot feature to my server but no hope..

my server type is 2015-11-04aRagexe and im using kRO Ragnarok Online Client [2017.02.26] client..

so far im experiencing Personal server - packet tokenizer unknown switch 082D this tried to change my server type and addtable like you did the openkore crashes.. it seems like openkore is not compatible with my current server type.

if you may sir, id like a copy of your current .exe, ask what client version youre using and the settings u used in your openkore..

thanks in advance

sctnightcore
Developers
Developers

#4 Post by sctnightcore »

wow !!
i want client !
to create new sT

Where can I download the server?