Trouble with Time out on map server

Private server support - Only post connectivity issues in the subforum!

Moderator: Moderators

chiko001
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Trouble with Time out on map server

#1 Post by chiko001 »

hello, i am a newbee to openkore so i read a lot of openkore wiki these days, and I got some trouble here and I need some help.

ip 39.106.58.219
port 6900
master_version 4
version 21
serverType kRO_RagexeRE_2013_12_23c
private 1
serverEncoding Simplified Chinese
recvpackets recvpackets.txt
addTableFolders kRO

this is the servers.txt that I fill and seem to be some problem with recvpackets and serverType

I use PEViewer and check the exe of my server, and it show me that the date is 2006/10/17 [15:14:04]. It's so weird that the one that near this date is RagexeRE_2009_11_04a, that's 3 years! is my operation went wrong or the GM change it somehow.? that the first question, so i cannot confirm the serverType is correct.

second, i use ROTOOLS to extracter my recvpackets, but it said "Sorry I cant find the offset of the packet length function. The executable file might be compressed/protected." okay, I dont know how it works so i use PEEK instead, but it also said "ExtractPacketLen: Failed to find PACKET_CZ_ENTER", and It got me here.

I dont know how to fix it and i search this bbs for like 2 days and i still cant fix it, i find a man who can solve this problem but it charge to me 25 doller a mouth, I dont wanna waste my money so please help me, thanks!!!

SkylorD
Moderators
Moderators
Noob?: No

Re: Trouble with Time out on map server

#2 Post by SkylorD »

Hi.
We need just catch the map login packet at least (alternative method to discover the serverType).

You said timeout on map server. Can u post at least 1 screen shot of the error?
Recvpackets.txt are all in addtablefolders. If you want to use one,

addTableFolders tables/kRO;tables/kRO/RagexeRE.............

how did u got this 2013 settings?

You are awesome. You can learn how to develop by uself and can make it work to every kind of server and its are all well documented. If u got it, do asks, to go in the right dir.
If u dont ask, it could spend more time than required.
Learn rules