Asgard Legend Information - WPE can't capture Packages

Private server support - Only post connectivity issues in the subforum!

Moderator: Moderators

pkdor
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: Asgard Legend Information - WPE can't capture Packages

#11 Post by pkdor »

Thanks anyway for everything, fadreus! I will look into all the tools in your link and i will post here if i'm successful with any of them! :D

pkdor
Noob
Noob

#12 Post by pkdor »

None of them(the programs in your link) worked :/

I've tryed everything i could but nothing seems to work. I've even tryed to use Wireshark but the entire login packet seems modified(even though i could get their IP i can't get a non-encrypted version and master version, i'm getting decimal values like "600.042.028" instead of "10" or such) and i don't know how to rewrite the sendMasterLogin in my Network sub to accomendate.

Xkore 2 and 3 won't work also because grftool isn't being able to capture the informations from their data.grf, so i can't configure it too.

This is where my Knowledge ends, so i guess there's nothing else i can do. But thanks anyway for all the help!

adrian148
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#13 Post by adrian148 »

hi

were u able to get any info abt the server?? ive been trying for more than a week and m going crazy trying to figure it out ...

pkdor
Noob
Noob

#14 Post by pkdor »

Nope, sorry :/ A admin from the brazilian openkore forum said he could try to help me but atm hes pc is broken, so i'm kinda waiting for him to see if i can get any info

adrian148
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#15 Post by adrian148 »

ok cool ... plz share the info if its possible ... m going mad trying to solve it